An Index Thread (and more) for Star Wars Preservations…
A new and updated Index Thread to try and help members find information on, and links to, the many various projects, quality assurance/improvements topics, and ‘how-to’ threads - that have originated on the OT•com down the years.
Moth3r’s quality original Index Thread - ‘Project Index: Star Wars Preservations’
The Index Categories are:-
• Star Wars Preservations - Laserdisc sourced (many are from the earlier fan-made projects on the OT•com, + a ‘brief history of’…)
• Star Wars Preservations - from non-Laserdisc sources (VHS / VCD / DVD / Blu Ray, Film Reels etc)
• Star Wars Restorations
• Star Wars Documentaries (as well as TV Programs, Bonus Materials, Curiosities, Adverts and scene preservations…)
• Star Wars Fan Documentaries
• Star Wars Fan Edits
• Star Wars Audio Projects
• Technical & Video / Audio / Quality Improvement threads & Projects
• The ‘Which Is Best?’ SW Preservation Project discussion threads… (subjective conversations as to which SW Preservations are highly rated / liked / suited…)
• Notes (& also General Star Wars Preservation Discussion threads)
• An Index Thread for ‘Case Covers, Disc Labels, and Fan Art’… (and more)
or you can just scroll down through all the category posts in this thread… 😃
• doubleofive’s invaluable Complete Comparison of Special Edition Visual Changes resource thread
• OriginalTrilogy•com’s Fan Edit / Preservation Forum Rules and FAQ thread
If you are new to the OriginalTrilogy•com then the following info may be of some assistance…
Firstly, the About and Help sections may be of interest to you regarding this site and what the OriginalTrilogy•com is about.
Secondly, the ’How do I do this?’ on the OriginalTrilogy.com - some info & answers to members’ queries thread should also hopefully be of some help as to many of the functions of the site, along with other related info as well.
Thirdly, the Announcements Section - including Site Rules & Guidelines, Fan Edit & Preservation Rules & FAQ, as well info for Signatures, Linking Policy for Downloads, and Plot Spoiler Policy (and much more) that may be of use too.
If you are having any issues with the site, have a question, an idea to improve the site, or would like to give some feedback - then these can be done in the Feedback Forum and General Assistance sections.
Finally, the self-explanatory An OriginalTrilogy.com timeline thread - a history of the site and why & how it came to be… contains a fair bit of additional info chronicling both the site & also numerous changes made to the Original Trilogy over time.
From the 1st February 2019 the OriginalTrilogy•com’s monthly running costs will no longer be funded by Jay (who had benevolently covered the site’s monthly overheads for nearly 16 years!) - and the site moderators are asking for donations from the community here to keep the OT•com up and running.
More information can be found in this thread - The future of OT.com - UPDATE: Please donate!
Donations (whether a one-off, occasional or a monthly contribution) can be made by clicking on the ‘Donate with PayPal’ button located at the top of this site.
If you see any broken links, errors, or projects in an incorrect category etc, please let us know.
Also, if you have any suggestions for additional projects or threads to be added, please post them in here.
Last Updated - 20th February, 2019.
Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here?
And say something righteous and hopeful for a change?