As some of you already know, I am putting my own personal project on hold while concentrating on the X0 Project. I will be returning to this project in time when the X0 is finished.
OK, due to the ever-increasing amount of questions I'm getting about my project, and the large amount of pm's I've recieved asking me to do so, I've decided to start my own thread.
Basically this thread will be a hub for you to follow my progress and ask any questions that you may have. Please do not post any general comments/questions about bootleg DVD's or preservation in this thread.
I am working on a laserdisc transfer of the 1995 "Faces" THX Star Wars Trilogy.
DVD Technical Specs
• 4 dual-layered discs (the 4th being the special features disc)
• 16:9 Anamorphic Widescreen Video
• Dolby 2.0 Surround
• Stereo PCM Audio
• Isolated music score
• Interactive Motion Menus
• Special Features: Everything included on both the Definitive Collection and "Faces" edition laserdiscs, more if there is interest.
• Custom Case and Disc Artwork (possibly chapter inserts)
• Easter Eggs
• Faces Laserdiscs
• Official DVD's (for menu creation and video reference)
• Pioneer CLD-D704 Laserdisc Player
• MSI TV @nywhere Master capture card and Virtual VCR (capturing)
• AVIsynth/VirtualDub (filtering)
• Adobe Premiere Pro (color correction, menus)
• TMPGenc/CCE (encoding)
• Sonic Scenarist (DVD Authoring)
• Adobe After Effects (menus)
• Adobe Photoshop (artwork, menus)
More in-depth info on my progress will be updated on my web site.
Screenshots | Menus | Artwork
In compliance with the forum rules, do not use this thread as a means to offer to purchase my DVD's. Contact me via email or private message if you are interested in acquiring them, or just wait for them to show up on myspleen.net.
DVD Menu Page has been updated with all sample vids for the intro, main, and options menus.
[Holiday Special Hybrid DVD v2]
[Backstroke of the West DVD]
[ROTS Theatrical DVD]