I’m curious, Is “The Tenebrous Way” included in this? It’s set between pages 18 and 19.
Anakin Starkiller said:
Just saw The Lighthouse. Completely nonsensical. Total waste of time.
Did y’spill yer beans lad?
Currently on chapter 36. So far the additional editing is very seamless. I have some notes on what I feel can be approved on.
I’ve noticed that Maul is still considered to be dead. Unsure if this was intentional or forgotten to be changed in the edit.
I think it would be helpful to have a chapter heading between the chapters before and after the events of the ‘Battle of Nelvaan’ for the reader to know when to stop and continue.
Peter Pan said:
make him Qui-Gon’s ex
SHATTERPOINT - Matthew Stover (by me)
i see you 😄
Something I’ve whipped up
Revenge of the Sith with TCW opening
Excellent, thanks Paja! I haven’t changed much of the original order at all, but have some questions!
- The Maul content works very well standalone, with including these episodes between one another I feel boosts a fiercer danger in the background.
- The Mortis arc being situated here I believe strengthens Yoda’s arc by perhaps having the viewer wonder later if the vast majority of the events in that arc were just a vision or not.
- Scipio felt like a nice and slow interval, especially after the events of Ahsoka’s fall.
- I feel the first Yoda episode would be better off merged with the later three.
- Not much to say on Son of Dathomir. I thought was a great and small inclusion.
Well, I can confirm this order works extremely well with the original episodes.
Also I’ve got a suggestion for perhaps moving the episode ‘Bounty’ in between ‘Maul Rules Mandalore’ and ‘Ahsoka’s Fall’. Just an idea.
Hello EddieDean I’ve got a curious question.
If I were to follow your viewing order of Season 4 would it jarring to watch it with only the original episodes?
The Clone Wars Series
The Original Trilogy is tied
The Last Jedi (The majority of the comedy wasn’t that consistent with the rest of films but other than that it was really fantastic to me)
Clone Wars Micro Series
The Force Awakens
Solo (I’ve eventually got to rewatch this again)
Rogue One (Same with Solo)
The Prequel Trilogy (I really love the what spawned from them (novels, cw, lore, etc) though otherwise not for me)
I haven’t seen The Rise of Skywalker and kinda don’t plan to.
I’m curious what do you folks think of as your favorite title?
Which you find the most interesting and perhaps brings speculation and curiosity to mind?
Seeing this makes me so want a supercut of the ROTS novelization with scenes taken from Season 7 of CW.
Amazing, thanks! I really appreciate it. Here’s a quick screen test. What do you guys think?
A couple of thoughts, if nitpicking is OK Paja:
- I wonder if we should keep the ‘THE’? Not sure on this one. Technically this whole show will still be ‘The Clone Wars’ (and the ‘Refocused’ of my edit won’t appear in the opening title).
- The ‘E’ slightly overlaps the rightmost edge of the imaginary box described by the horizontal bars - could the ‘CLONE WARS’ be slightly reduced/shifted so that it fills that box?
- Perhaps a little more spacing between ‘WARS’ and the lower horizontal bar? The same as the distance between the top horizontal bar and the ‘C’ in ‘CLONE’ feels about right? Or maybe all three gaps (the one above CLONE, the one between CLONE and WARS, and the one below WARS) should be the same as the one between CLONE and WARS?
- Not sure if this is possible, since I’d guess the way this was done was by tracing over the lettering, but can ‘CLONE WARS’ be sharpened at all? It looks a little blurry to my eyes, though I don’t think that’s a major issue.
Thank you for the feedback Eddie! I’ve came back to the drawing board using higher quality materials and a custom font for the ‘CW’ logo.
IMAGE HELP REQUEST
Is anyone able to help me produce a high-res (~1080p) version of the Tartakovsky Clone Wars microseries logo (in this font) on black (or transparent)? Either pure yellow (this exact shade) on black, or the ‘fuzzy transmission’ style (like this) on black? Alternatively, putting the Tartakovsky Clone Wars logo inside the ‘Star Wars’ container the same way as the regular Clone Wars does (like this) would be even cooler.
I’d like to use it to replace my current logo for the two made of Tartakovsky content.
Hello there Eddie. I’ve taken the interest of tackling this, here’s my attempt.
Somewhat inspired by the colours of 4K77. An attempt to bring Rogue One closer to home to it’s predecessor.
(Original for comparison)
Aussie here. Currently living in NSW.
I believe The Clone Wars went longer than three years, at least four and a half with the amount of events and character changes that occurred in that gap of time.
I see Anakin at the time of TCW (his animated counterpart) to be at least in his late 20s.
Though there has been possibly more than a dozen of Clone Wars/Revenge of the Sith supercuts out there, I’d like to see an attempted edit of Matthew Stover’s ROTS Novelization. Minor rewrites to tie into more of the established continuity of TCW, similar to what NFBisms had done with their New Canon Edit.
Anakin Starkiller said:
Fifth gen graphics have aged like milk.
The graphics is objective, the art design is timeless
Here’s my best attempt.