Are they fixing all this jank with his help SE style? Or just making sure he can’t upload their content any more…
Star Wars was a mistake.
I just noticed Jeremy Bulloch is part of the ESB imperial troop, during the scene that he’s also playimg Boba Fett. I think I realised because I’d spotted his For Your Eyes Only cameo recently.
Imagine acting like the ST has so little continuity
The difference is that those aren’t soft reboots that force the world and story to retread the same tired ground for the sake of nostalgia, and in fact those examples derive much of their impact from the accomplishments of the prior movies.
They’re also true serials with actual continuity.
There are no astrophysicists in Star Wars.
First did you state a 3D version? Holy Mother… That I would just love to see but how will pull that one off but knowing Disney they will find away of course. However being down here in the southeast where nothing really happens like that. As far as the DC theatre I love to see that i theatre one more haven’t seen it in a theatre since when I was in high school. Something like that should be a blast.
I had no idea 3D was still a thing.
Nerrel has a lot of good videos in general.
If you don’t include ESB then it doesn’t matter. If you do then it’s like a metaphor or a lie. What plot hole? A plot hole would be if Vader still had Anakin’s saber.
Turns out it’s both which is just annoying.
I think Bestine was a town on Tatooine on the way to Mos Eisley. Dantooine was more dry in the old EU but they could change that in post. Either way these locations with Turbo Lasers are pretty cool.
The idea of any sort of “balance” when one side is always evil should have been left out entirely.
I think most people prefer imaginative creativity though.
Lazy references and recycled images are not clever or interesting though.
What do you guys think? Do I make sense or have I gone too deep into schizo territory?
Nope you are correct. What you’re describing is the process of writing a sequel properly in a way that addresses previous threads and consolidates earlier details. Unlike TROS which is just a shambles.
What they needed to do was:
- Bring back Rey’s visions and work out the details of the saber connection
- Address what exactly was awakened in The Force… Awakens… and why Snoke cared
- Finished the Rey and Kylo arc in a meaningful way, in particular the idea that Rey was desperate for belonging and Kylo rejected it
- Explicitly say that Palpatine funded the First Order to forward his plans
- Explicitly say that Palpatine used his foreknowledge of the Dyad to forward his plans
- Explicitly say what Snoke was doing and how this gave Palpatine a good reason to exist in this trilogy
- Actually write a story about family instead of just having Carrie’s soundbite become a joke
- Finish the potential of a First Order vs Final Order conflict
- Finish the potential of Finn vs Kylo or by extension his former death squad team members
- Or just actually write a script that fills out the trilogy in a nice interwoven triangular format instead of it being three disparate movies. Is this so hard? How can a corporation with so much time and money make such a mess, when just 5 minutes typing this on the fly offers a better outline?
If TROS ended like this, it would end up being a two-parter. Part 2 would be released in 2020 and be a greater film.
‘Video not found’
Yeah that would have been a better ending.
The porthole in the back of the TIE Fighter isn’t a jet engine.
From the small and incredibly vague comments people from LFL have made over the years, probably yes.
Lucasfilm and Disney have to know how many people are at the very least interested
Yeah this shows them. The wider fandom barely cares at all and the general audience cares even less.
Because they usually just show how few, not how many, people are involved.
It would have made for a fun Maz/Lando subplot in the final movie. Instead of them doing nothing…
I hate to say it but the low number of signatures over such a long time tells them what they already suspect; it’s not worth the effort.
Yeah that’s a bot or something.
The Filoni pilot movie? Yeah.