As Lucasfilm have had some some issues with their audio mixes for previous releases of the Original Trilogy [cough 2004 DVD and 2011 blu ray releases]… has anyone noticed or reported any issues or problems with the audio mixes on the 2019 SE releases?
Additionally, are they any good?
OT•com threads on the 2019 SE releases (and them appearing on the Disney+ streaming channel):
• Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga 4k UHD – 27 DISC Boxed Set - by digitalfreaknyc (with some info on the 18-disc & 9-disc sets)
• Changes to the Disney+ 2019 SE of the Original Trilogy - by yotsuya
• Maclunkey - by screams in the void
• Uncorrected mistakes or unfixed issues of the 2019 (Maclunkey) Original Trilogy release? - by Gonk-DB94
• All Star Wars films released in 4K HDR on Disney Plus: 2019 SE with more changes - by idir_hh
• Disney+ streaming platform : Star Wars content & various other info - by oojason
blu-ray•com info pages on the 2019 SE releases:
• 27-disc 4K UHD US version
• 18-disc bluray UK version (+ also the 9-disc DVD UK version)
• SW single release 3 disc (4K UHD, blu ray + bonus disk) France version
• ESB single release 3 disc (4K UHD, blu ray + bonus disk) Austraila version
• ROTJ single release 3 disc (4K UHD, blu ray + bonus disk) German version