Sign In

Random Thoughts — Page 709

Author
Time

Test drove a car over the weekend and that scene from Diner came to mind where the old guy wanted a TV just like he had, black&white floor model or something along those lines.

Cars are getting too futuristic for my taste.

The blue elephant in the room.

Author
Time

I don’t think cars are futuristic. I think most new cars I’ve seen look rather presentistic.

The Drink in Question

Author
Time

suspiciouscoffee said:

I don’t think cars are futuristic. I think most new cars I’ve seen look rather presentistic.

The future is now!

Cars look boring. I want a bench seat, key ignition, no electronic safety features, no digital screen, but I’ll allow power windows.

The blue elephant in the room.

Author
Time

Mrebo said:

suspiciouscoffee said:

I don’t think cars are futuristic. I think most new cars I’ve seen look rather presentistic.

The future is now!

Cars look boring. I want a bench seat, key ignition, no electronic safety features, no digital screen, but I’ll allow power windows.

you probably want one that requires gas and oil changes too!

Author
Time

dahmage said:

Mrebo said:

suspiciouscoffee said:

I don’t think cars are futuristic. I think most new cars I’ve seen look rather presentistic.

The future is now!

Cars look boring. I want a bench seat, key ignition, no electronic safety features, no digital screen, but I’ll allow power windows.

you probably want one that requires gas and oil changes too!

Actually I’d like to avoid the need for oil changes but as much fossil fuel as possible!

The blue elephant in the room.

Author
Time

Yeah, my current vehicle is approaching 10 years of age, just before they started going overboard with all that computer crap, but not before it started completely. I can’t see myself liking any of the new cars today.

“After a time, you may find that having, is not so pleasing a thing after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true.” - Spock

Author
Time

Handman said:

Yeah, my current vehicle is approaching 10 years of age, just before they started going overboard with all that computer crap, but not before it started completely. I can’t see myself liking any of the new cars today.

I FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT ALL OF YOU

HUMANS USED TO BE OK BUT NOW YOURE ALL JUST A BUNCH OF HUMAN CRAP

I DONT LIKE ANY OF YOU TODAY

Episode I: The Ridiculous Menace / Episode II: Attack Of The Ridiculousness / Episode III: Revenge of the Ridiculousness

Author
Time

TV’s Frink said:

Handman said:

Yeah, my current vehicle is approaching 10 years of age, just before they started going overboard with all that computer crap, but not before it started completely. I can’t see myself liking any of the new cars today.

I FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT ALL OF YOU

HUMANS USED TO BE OK BUT NOW YOURE ALL JUST A BUNCH OF HUMAN CRAP

I DONT LIKE ANY OF YOU TODAY

At least I agree with our soon-to-be cyborg masters on that.

The blue elephant in the room.

Author
Time

All my cars are over 10 years old.

Author
Time

TV’s Frink said:

All my babies grew up to be cowboys.

“After a time, you may find that having, is not so pleasing a thing after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true.” - Spock

Author
Time

Even I know that that must be a song lyric and I don’t know anything about song lyrics.

Author
Time

TV’s Frink said:

All my babies grew up to be cowboys.

And I’m sure mashed potatoes is your friend.

Army of Darkness: The Medieval Deadit | The Terminator - Color Regrade | The Wrong Trousers - Audio Preservation
SONIC RACES THROUGH THE GREEN FIELDS.
THE SUN RACES THROUGH A BLUE SKY FILLED WITH WHITE CLOUDS.
THE WAYS OF HIS HEART ARE MUCH LIKE THE SUN. SONIC RUNS AND RESTS; THE SUN RISES AND SETS.
DON’T GIVE UP ON THE SUN. DON’T MAKE THE SUN LAUGH AT YOU.

Author
Time

I have a idea for a Fan edit, Where Vader is Redubbed by Gordon freeman from Freeman’s mind. aka Ross scott.

And Luke is Redubbed by Jessie Pinkman from Breaking Bad. and Lightsaber colors are swapped.

“I think you’re the reason why some people sleep with a gun under there pillow”

“Ryan Gosling staring off into the distance”