I think the most important part is the original trilogy :)
Last time I saw ROTJ and got some ideas for a Revisited Edition:
- "Lando Calrissian and the poor Chewbacca never...." why 3PO said that Chewie never came back from Jabbas Palace? At this point Chewie shouldn't be inside the palace. But maybe i didn't get it right.
- At Jabbas home Lando showed his full face for some seconds ... this is not nessearcy and senseless. We all see recognize Lando without this ... and it's dangerous for him to show the full face in Jabbas palace. The half should be enough.
- Luke vs. the Bounty Hunters at the Sarlacc we see some good Jedi Action. Maybe some lightsaber marks would be improve the action?
- I don't know if it possible but some deleted scenes are really cool ....
1. Luke built his lightsaber ... we all know that R2 carry the weapon. Its cool to see a Jedi built his lightsaber ... and the communication between Vader and Luke give the movie a early focus on the force
2. The bunker rush give the fight on Endor more focus on the rebels, less the Ewoks
3. The plans to destory the moon of endor with the Death Star give the final more dramatic
- in the original trilogy Luke winkes ( ;) ) to the Jedi Ghosts ... this small shot is lost in the SE.
- Bring Sebastian Shawn back at ghost of Anakin Skywalker ... but give him the prequel clothes! He looks very strange ...
My ideas for ROTJ:R .... :)