Sent me a link to your edit please
Hello, I’m looking for the upscaled deleted scene from AOTC when Obi Wan takes off from Coruscant aboard this starfighter after talking with Mace Windu, if anyone among you will have that it would be the savior of my project, PM please me
Hello, I’m looking for the upscaled deleted scene from AOTC when Obi Wan takes off from Coruscant aboard this starfighter after talking with Mace Windu, if anyone among you will have that it would be the savior of my project, PM me please
PM me please ☺️
Wait, I thought there was a fan trying to change that!
I totally agree with you ChainsawAsh, however it’s true that his hair color has always surprised me, it swears a lot, I would try to give myself “this mission” for my v.2, to be continued…
V.1 EDIT IS AVAILABLE !
Thank you for your opinion 4throck, I will indeed add the view shot of Luke’s x wing underwater.
This edit are coming ! Stay on target…
Yes, i try to replace the french audio with english
I am a videographer but above all a big fan of the SW universe,
I saw TLJ for the first time on December 13, 2017 (in France, the new films are released on Wednesdays), the film surprised me to the point of regretting some evolutions of our TFA heroes in this new adventure but I don’t hate it for all that and I respect the film’s unconditional fans.
I started by editing the film for a friend who is a fan of SW but especially for myself, I moved and restructured some scenes in my version, I was also very inspired by the editing of Ivan Ortega and “TLJ - The Clean Cut” by ForceGhostRecon, I recovered some special effects arrangements made available on YouTube or Vimeo you will find below, all the sources used for my editing. I hope and I wish not to be too much taken up in order by the original creators of the fan edits already present on this forum because I love their work and they are simply great, do not hesitate to watch also the other versions if it is not already done, because everyone has their own vision of a film.
So I put the film back together in its original version just for you, I already know that some of you will like this version which will give you, I hope, a new feeling when you watch it but I can also suspect that some things might displease you, if that is the case I invite you to share it with me to improve the V.2
- The introduction reveals Snoke’s battleship earlier, it continues the end of TFA.
- Snoke has a master and apprentice relationship with Kylo
- When Kylo bursts his helmet, a strange vision comes to him…
- Several deleted scenes have been added to the film
- No Poe/Hux call joke
- No Canto Bight arc with Rose and Finn (they both introduce themselves)
- No Chewie Porgs BBQ
- Luke assists Leia scene (by Ryan Glosemeyer)
- No “Murder!, Snake!” vision with Kylo
- Snoke’s guards have lightsabers (by Immersion VFX)
- The Return of Luke’s Green Lightsaber (by ImmersionVFX)
- Color Corrected Ach-to and Crait.
- A lot of music from TFA/B.II/ROTS has been added.
- There are many other changes I would like you to discover…
- Alternative Introduction:
- Snoke Acts Like A Teacher To Kylo Ren (by Ivan Ortega)
- Hux/Poe “Mama Joke” Fixed (by Ivan Ortega)
- Finn’s Dome Joke Fixed (by Ivan Ortega)
- The Last Jedi - Luke saves Leia (by Ryan Glosemeyer)
- The Last Jedi with more lightsaber (by ImmersionVFX)
- The return of Luke’s green lightsaber (by ImmersionVFX)
V.2 COMING SOON…
Very interresting pm me please !
My plan for this montage is slightly inspired by HAL9000’s plan for the Battle of Takodana and the Battle of Starkiller Base, the film will be partially rescored and modified to stick with TLJ, at the end of the film you will see the Raddus and his cruiser escort in the air as the Falcon takes off from the rebel base of D’Qar !
The only drawback: I only work with a TRUEFRENCH master, because I am French and I would have a lot of difficulty in making you a version in English since I am not bilingual (even if I watch programs in VO with subtitles), I am sure that among you there will be someone who will be interested in watching the changes of this film. Tell yourself that I look at your montages without any discomfort whatsoever, since I know the lines by heart!
- Many VFX shots have been added in different parts of the movie you will be pleasantly surprised by these new scenes!
- The opening scene is an alternative version of JJ Abrams on which we see a damaged imperial cruiser escorted into Jakku orbit by cruisers similar to the Tantive IV of ANH, once it is placed on the right trajectory, the cruisers go into hyperspace and the destroyer crashes on Jakku, then the film continues with Rey in the wreck. (This reveals why Jakku is a dump and also the interest in having wreck looters who continue to prowl around in order to survive. NB: scene where a TIE crashes and looters rush on it)
- The scene of the attack on the village takes place after meeting Rey on Jakku who looted wrecks and sold his recovered parts to Unkar.
- The arrival of the First Order troops is more intense with music reflecting the imperial theme
- Lor San Teka’s dialogue about the Jedi is cut off.
- LST’s death is faster
- After Finn was reprimanded by Phasma, the scene continues directly with Poe’s scene, which is interrogated by Kylo Ren
- After Kylo got the information of the location of the card in BB8, the movie follows on Rey in his AT-AT who is preparing his dinner.
- In my version, Rey does not refuse BB8’s presence, I find that strange since she is alone while the company of a droid would not hurt her since she lives in a great loneliness.
I will share with you other changes soon
Hello, the editing is almost finished, I have to switch the DVD quality by that of a master 720p. The duration of the film is 1:48 at the moment. I will try to share some excerpts soon!
Pm sent ☺️
Pm sent ☺️
Pm please i’m very interresed ☺️
Pm a Link please
Please someone have a link ?
ROTJ link for darthrush edit please ?
I must have the wrong editor… sorry 😅
I have to try to sleep and everything will be better afterwards… otherwise there is a promotional photo of TPM that can suggest that there are a lot of vfx rushes from the battle of Naboo that were not used in the final version:
Yes I agree, I always had the impression that the two films could have been linked to this narrative thread, I intend to introduce the beginning of the clone war using images from Battlefront II, I must try to use them successfully because I don’t have many images for the Battle of Naboo except those from TPM
Cool idea, maybe some cutscenes could be used in a montage or something.
Tell me, would you be willing to send me one of the excerpts from your TPM edit with the Naboo starfighters melting on the separatist warship? If you would agree, I would credit you on my change list because this plan could greatly help me to ensure the cohesion of the space battle, thank you
I plan to keep the main plot of AOTC, except that I plan to remove some passages from the romance between Anakin and Padme, then when they go to Tatooine I plan to remove the scene with Wattoo and go straight to the Lars and when Anakin meets her mother in agony I will not show her fury on the sand people, just her sadness to go to the farewell scene.
Meanwhile Naboo is invaded by the separatist alliance, Padme will not be informed because of her cover so that she will not be found.
I also plan to partially remove the battle of Geonosis because the scene of the arena I find it really badly executed and not very credible, Anakin and Padme will not be on Geonosis, the final battle will be the beginning of the clone wars, the release of Naboo will be the “happy” end, ending with the marriage of Anakin and Padme
Pm me please 🙏🏻
I made one that lasts 1h44 but it’s a French version… it’s up to you