OK, so I'm gonna tell you my experience while trying to burn this disc.
I had the same problem as TripleHBK. The project was way over the disc size (46,6 GB, around 50.000.000.000 bytes). I have a 2013 Pioneer burner ready for BDXL, and the media was TDK.
Anyway, I asked him about how to remove the french track, as that was the solution he had tried.
He recommended BD Rebuilder. It's a nice soft, but it has a problem. It recompresses the video. No matter what you do. It allows you to leave audio tracks intact, but there's recompression with the video ones.
So I googled a little and found DBFix. It's not a free soft, but the trial version let's you do some things... and deleting audio/video tracks is one of them.
It doesn't perform any kind of reencode. It just demuxes the selected video and remuxes it without the audio/video you want.
I deleted the french track from the second cut, but it still didn't fit. Since the trial version doesn't tell you the size of the final project (you have to pay for that), I just kept on deleting things and building the project until the size was right.
After a lot of time (and I mean A LOT), I finally managed to make it fit. It took 99% of my BD-R space (46,4 GB).
I didn't want to lose any video feature, so I had to sacrifice audio streams.
This is what had to go in order to fit it without recompression:
* Theatrical Cut's french track.
* Photo gallery audio track.
* Essay audio track.
* Different versions audio track.
* All menus audio tracks.
It's really a pity, but I thought it was better to lose some music than a whole feature.
I burned it and it plays perfectly fine.
Doc, you did a great work with this one. Every little bit is very nicelly done.