Sign In

Can we get some love for Yub Nub? — Page 2

Author
Time

pat man said:

I prefer the 97’ cut. Victory but with Sabastian Shaw.

This is the best post in this thread so far. 😃

真実

Author
Time

pat man said:

I enjoy both endings. Yub Nub is a great ending to the trilogy as a whole. The Victory Celebration is a great whole saga piece, I prefer the 97’ cut. Victory but with Sabastian Shaw.

A version with the new song, no montage, and Sebastian Shaw would be an acceptable compromise for me.

Author
Time

Mocata said:

Servii said:

pat man said:

I enjoy both endings. Yub Nub is a great ending to the trilogy as a whole. The Victory Celebration is a great whole saga piece, I prefer the 97’ cut. Victory but with Sabastian Shaw.

A version with the new song, no montage, and Sebastian Shaw would be an acceptable compromise for me.

Enjoy

https://youtu.be/iG9WVDvVd0E

Wow, it’s like ASMR.

Author
Time

imperialscum said:

pat man said:

I prefer the 97’ cut. Victory but with Sabastian Shaw.

This is the best post in this thread so far. 😃

That’s subjective.

“It is only through interaction, through decision and choice, through confrontation, physical or mental, that the Force can grow within you.”
-Kreia, Jedi Master and Sith Lord

Author
Time

Yub Nub is fantastic. I loved it when I was 10 and I love it now. It’s a feel good song for a feel good moment in the movie, and I get it stuck in my head. I think I think the new song sucks, but I’m not sure because I can’t even remember it.

Author
Time

Michael Ward said:

Yub Nub is fantastic. I loved it when I was 10 and I love it now. It’s a feel good song for a feel good moment in the movie, and I get it stuck in my head. I think I think the new song sucks, but I’m not sure because I can’t even remember it.

That makes sense, because the new song isn’t very memorable. It’s pleasant sounding background music, but it’s no earworm.