Sign In

Worst movies ever. — Page 3

Author
Time

Family Guy (I think) plays on Adult Swim, the nighttime varient of Cartoon Network.

DESTROY ALL JEDI

My name is Sprite Pepsi and I’m abstinence till I die!

Author
Time

ray_afraid said:

LordZerome1080 said:

Heck anything from modern Cartoon Network is shit

Flapjack was one of the greatest shows ever.
Adventure Time is fun.
Regular Show is great.
I don’t know any of their other shows, but you seem to be wrong about this.
Also, what does Family Guy have to do with Cartoon Network?

Johnny Bravo

TV’s Frink said:

I would put this in my sig if I weren’t so lazy.

Author
Time

CHEWBAKAspelledwrong said:

ray_afraid said:

LordZerome1080 said:

Heck anything from modern Cartoon Network is shit

Flapjack was one of the greatest shows ever.
Adventure Time is fun.
Regular Show is great.
I don’t know any of their other shows, but you seem to be wrong about this.
Also, what does Family Guy have to do with Cartoon Network?

Johnny Bravo

I was thinking a bit more “modern”, but yeah, Johnny Bravo was great.
I still have strangers shout “Hey, Johnny Bravo!” at me because of my hair.

Ray’s Lounge
Biggs in ANH edit idea
ROTJ opening edit idea

Author
Time

ray_afraid said:

CHEWBAKAspelledwrong said:

ray_afraid said:

LordZerome1080 said:

Heck anything from modern Cartoon Network is shit

Flapjack was one of the greatest shows ever.
Adventure Time is fun.
Regular Show is great.
I don’t know any of their other shows, but you seem to be wrong about this.
Also, what does Family Guy have to do with Cartoon Network?

Johnny Bravo

I still have strangers shout “Hey, Johnny Bravo!” at me because of my hair.

Well aren’t you suave.

TV’s Frink said:

I would put this in my sig if I weren’t so lazy.

Author
Time

The only I can think of right now (I’m sure there are much worse):
A.P.E (1976).
Space Warriors 2000 (1985))
Magic Lizard (1985).
Curse of the Screaming Dead (1982).
Guinea Pig: Mermaid in a Manhole (1988).
Nekromantik (1987) .
Zombi Holocaust (1981).
Tintorera (1977).

Caligula’expanded OST, V2 Released:
http://originaltrilogy.com/topic/Caligula-1979-Expanded-OST/id/48671
The Shining’s complete OST:
http://originaltrilogy.com/topic/THE-SHINING-Complete-Score/id/57316

Author
Time

You forgot about Austin Powers In Goldmember

I can answer almost all questions anyone might have about the Sith from Star Wars Legends, and please do PM me for the bd25 DEED(Despecalised Editions), as I have this version, though I can’t answer technical questions about them. Auntie Derry/Rumpelstiltskin.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Though wise men at their end know dark is right, They
Do not go gentle into that good night. “Stay Phrosty” - Lemar Kentell, my other half. Feel the love.

Author
Time

IsanRido said:

The only I can think of right now (I’m sure there are much worse):
A.P.E (1976).
Space Warriors 2000 (1985))
Magic Lizard (1985).
Curse of the Screaming Dead (1982).
Guinea Pig: Mermaid in a Manhole (1988).
Nekromantik (1987) .
Zombi Holocaust (1981).
Tintorera (1977).

^Mermaid in a manhole sounds like a bad porno movie

https://screamsinthevoid.deviantart.com/

Author
Time

Maybe its a porno version of The Little Mermaid.

I can answer almost all questions anyone might have about the Sith from Star Wars Legends, and please do PM me for the bd25 DEED(Despecalised Editions), as I have this version, though I can’t answer technical questions about them. Auntie Derry/Rumpelstiltskin.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Though wise men at their end know dark is right, They
Do not go gentle into that good night. “Stay Phrosty” - Lemar Kentell, my other half. Feel the love.

Author
Time

The Last Airbender

Foodfight

Garbage Pail Kids

Jem and the Holograms

Author
Time

CourtlyHades296 said:

The Last Mockbender

Foodfight

Garbage Pail Kids

Jem and the Holograms

Ftfy

I can answer almost all questions anyone might have about the Sith from Star Wars Legends, and please do PM me for the bd25 DEED(Despecalised Editions), as I have this version, though I can’t answer technical questions about them. Auntie Derry/Rumpelstiltskin.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Though wise men at their end know dark is right, They
Do not go gentle into that good night. “Stay Phrosty” - Lemar Kentell, my other half. Feel the love.