Sign In

StarWarsLegacy.com - The Official Thread — Page 113

Author
Time

Don’t the astronomy guys have software to do this? Poita did something for me a long time ago from the 81 crawl using astronomy stoftware to find and enhance the stars. That has to align them first. And astronomy has to deal with atmospheric disturbances that distort small parts of the image.

Author
Time

yotsuya said:

Don’t the astronomy guys have software to do this? Poita did something for me a long time ago from the 81 crawl using astronomy stoftware to find and enhance the stars. That has to align them first. And astronomy has to deal with atmospheric disturbances that distort small parts of the image.

AutoStakkert!

I use it sometimes for my projects. It works very well for this kind of thing.

Author
Time

diegolondrina said:

Any updates on the project?

Mike finished it and showed it to some contacts at either Disney or Fox. I don’t think we’ll get more than that, as this was purely for the sake of preservation.

Author
Time

RU.08 said:

I don’t think it’s “finished” Wazzles.

I mean, you’re probably right, but he has at least claimed to have finished it. I’m trying to be a little careful though, since Mike is a controversial figure round these parts.

Author
Time

Wazzles said:

RU.08 said:

I don’t think it’s “finished” Wazzles.

I mean, you’re probably right, but he has at least claimed to have finished it. I’m trying to be a little careful though, since Mike is a controversial figure round these parts.

A controversial figure? How so?

Author
Time

fmalover said:

Wazzles said:

RU.08 said:

I don’t think it’s “finished” Wazzles.

I mean, you’re probably right, but he has at least claimed to have finished it. I’m trying to be a little careful though, since Mike is a controversial figure round these parts.

A controversial figure? How so?

Let’s not, please.

Project Threepio (Star Wars OOT subtitles)

Author
Time

CatBus said:

fmalover said:

Wazzles said:

RU.08 said:

I don’t think it’s “finished” Wazzles.

I mean, you’re probably right, but he has at least claimed to have finished it. I’m trying to be a little careful though, since Mike is a controversial figure round these parts.

A controversial figure? How so?

Let’s not, please.

If you have the time please PM me so as to avoid any problems. I am genuinely ignorant on the matter.

Author
Time

fmalover said:

CatBus said:

fmalover said:

Wazzles said:

RU.08 said:

I don’t think it’s “finished” Wazzles.

I mean, you’re probably right, but he has at least claimed to have finished it. I’m trying to be a little careful though, since Mike is a controversial figure round these parts.

A controversial figure? How so?

Let’s not, please.

If you have the time please PM me so as to avoid any problems. I am genuinely ignorant on the matter.

As am I.

I’m just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe.