Sign In

//Star Wars Begins\\: HD Version Now on Vimeo — Page 41

Author
Time

Ah, I see. That makes sense. Guess I'll be holding off a bit longer until the fix is available.

 

Author
Time

Uploading NTSC version tonight, will be available on FE.info shortly.

 

Thank you JD for another wonderful installment of a fantastic supplement to the films, very well done sir!

 

And a hearty thank you to Adywan for providing a NTSC version for all us yanks!

 

Cheers fellas!

Author
Time
 (Edited)

TV's Frink said:

y u no ask there?

I tried registering once at FE but all i can remember is that it was a painfull process and didnt get very far. So i thought id mention it here incase anyone who was already a member could pass on a message...

But.... i did go back to FE just now and try again and they've simplified the registering process, so i shall contact them and let them know.....

or i can download the NTSC version when its available as I live in the UK and can watch PAL or NTSC hehe! :p

(im not trying to rub it in honestly!)

 

You can never go home again, but i guess you can shop there.

Author
Time

Jambe Davdar said:

Did anyone make any disc art yet?

Mine is in the cover forum.

And in the time of greatest despair, there shall come a savior, and he shall be known as the Son of the Suns.

Author
Time

Cheers elbarto!

cutnshut said:

TV's Frink said:

y u no ask there?

I tried registering once at FE but all i can remember is that it was a painfull process and didnt get very far. So i thought id mention it here incase anyone who was already a member could pass on a message...

But.... i did go back to FE just now and try again and they've simplified the registering process, so i shall contact them and let them know.....

or i can download the NTSC version when its available as I live in the UK and can watch PAL or NTSC hehe! :p

(im not trying to rub it in honestly!)

 

According to AvP, you should try using the par files to fix the problem.

Author
Time

TV's Frink said:

Cheers elbarto!

cutnshut said:

TV's Frink said:

y u no ask there?

I tried registering once at FE but all i can remember is that it was a painfull process and didnt get very far. So i thought id mention it here incase anyone who was already a member could pass on a message...

But.... i did go back to FE just now and try again and they've simplified the registering process, so i shall contact them and let them know.....

or i can download the NTSC version when its available as I live in the UK and can watch PAL or NTSC hehe! :p

(im not trying to rub it in honestly!)

 

According to AvP, you should try using the par files to fix the problem.

 ok im not sure what par files are but i'll have a look when i get home - cheers m8)

You can never go home again, but i guess you can shop there.

Author
Time
The Demons are feasting on the NTSC dvd now also.

I would love to get hold of some ADigitalMan Extended Editions if anyone can help out. Monty Python's Life Of Brian, Love Actually Bloated and Flatulent. Ta!

Author
Time

cutnshut said:

or i can download the NTSC version when its available as I live in the UK and can watch PAL or NTSC hehe! :p

(im not trying to rub it in honestly!)

We can watch PAL pretty easily here nowadays, so don't worry about it. ;)

My crazy vinyl LP blog

My dumberer blog

My Retro blog

Author
Time

LexX said:

Jambe Davdar said:

Did anyone make any disc art yet?

Mine is in the cover forum.

I've got one partly done, but I wanted to add the copyright infomation along the outer edge, but I don't know how to do that in photoshop.

Author
Time

NTSC version available on tehparadox now, on FEinfo shortly.

Author
Time

theres 2 (to my knowledge) PAL w/ a slight a/v sync issue towards the end and a NTSC conversion w/ the sync issues corrected.

both are SL releases.

the "most up to date" would be the NTSC conversion.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

TV's Frink said:

Cheers elbarto!

cutnshut said:

TV's Frink said:

y u no ask there?

I tried registering once at FE but all i can remember is that it was a painfull process and didnt get very far. So i thought id mention it here incase anyone who was already a member could pass on a message...

But.... i did go back to FE just now and try again and they've simplified the registering process, so i shall contact them and let them know.....

or i can download the NTSC version when its available as I live in the UK and can watch PAL or NTSC hehe! :p

(im not trying to rub it in honestly!)

 

According to AvP, you should try using the par files to fix the problem.

 ok could you be a bit more specific? like what i do with the par file to fix it - ive never edited these things before and i presume thats what you mean?

or alternatively if anyone could send me the link to the (PAL version): SWB_FINAL.part065.rar

that would be cool)

 

Edit: my login at fanedit.info still doesnt work so i cant contact anyone there for help - sorry.

 

You can never go home again, but i guess you can shop there.

Author
Time

cutnshut said:

 ok could you be a bit more specific? like what i do with the par file to fix it - ive never edited these things before and i presume thats what you mean?

or alternatively if anyone could send me the link to the (PAL version): SWB_FINAL.part065.rar

that would be cool)

 

Edit: my login at fanedit.info still doesnt work so i cant contact anyone there for help - sorry.

 

Download and install a free program called quickpar. once installed click on one of the star wars begins par files (make sure that they are in the same directory as the rar files) It will now automatically scan the files . once the scan is complete just click repair (unless automatic repair is already ticked then it will do it automatically once the scan is complete)

ANH:REVISITED
ESB:REVISITED

DONATIONS TOWARDS MATERIALS FOR THE REVISITED SAGA

Author
Time

Even Sluggo could figure out how to use quickpar.  Cutnshut shouldnt have a problem.

Author
Time

cutnshut said:

 

Edit: my login at fanedit.info still doesnt work so i cant contact anyone there for help - sorry.

 

 

PM me your info (desired username and email address) and i'll get you set up on FE if you like :)

Author
Time
 (Edited)

adywan said:

Download and install a free program called quickpar. once installed click on one of the star wars begins par files (make sure that they are in the same directory as the rar files) It will now automatically scan the files . once the scan is complete just click repair (unless automatic repair is already ticked then it will do it automatically once the scan is complete)

Thanks for that Adywan, ive followed your instructions but there doesnt seem to be anything to repair. There just isnt the download location for SWB_FINAL.part065.rar within the original DLC file..

 edit: problem solved! (phew) Thanks Elbarto!

 

You can never go home again, but i guess you can shop there.