I thought I would let some people know of this edit I completed.
This movie really had some potential. The original directors might have been on to something. Who knows?
I mean they had a decent track record. Taking something weird and making it great to watch.
Maybe then, that female robot would have been more palatable.
So, anyway it is done. Around 100 edits or so.
I did not even get to watch the end before I was putting it into the software to be edited. 10 minutes in. Did not even know what was going to happen. Damn you Kathleen!
- Different beginning
- Many edits removing the audience hand holding dialog and scenes.
- Less of this Han building character arch. Now it’s a good Ron Howard movie that is about Han.
- Less of these damn dice, or rather an attempt at lessening the meaning.
- Included one deleted scene.
- Removed most of the female robot’s dialog. Phew!
I can provide some links to anyone who will give me a review!
Here is a trailer for said project: