I did see both of those, but I do prefer the Hal9000 position of them. Having the “Plot” scene right before the council scene makes sense to me so that we can see where they’re coming from before putting Anakin on the council, so that we know they’re hesitant and suspicious of him and Palpy.
As for the “Confront” scene, I also prefer having the vision of Obi-Wan just before Anakin asks Padme about him, as he has him on his mind in that moment. Also having the apartment scene right after feels off in the continuity, different Padme outfit and a strange teleport.
The edit is just about done now, I’ll be uploading shortly with a few bonus features, listed below.
- Unfinished and Unused Workprint Scenes (6:48)
- Deleted and Alternate Trailer Shots (0:13)
- Behind the Scenes, Raw Footage and B-Roll of Deleted Scenes (3:24)
- George Lucas and Rick McCallum Introduce the Deleted Scenes (5:55)
- George Lucas and Rick McCallum Talk Deleted and Alternate Scenes: Feature Commentary Clips (7:04)
- PixelMagic Trailer - Breathing (1:24)