This was something I did for myself and had no intention of releasing, however if there is any interest I might reconsider.
This was not done on a scene by scene basis rather I’ve used the fantastic tool made by Dr.Dre & the tutorial posted by the TheStarWarsTrilogy.com Youtube channel to make a LUT based on multiple images.
My main motivation in doing this was the fact that, while the 35mm looked fantastic the lighting looked off. Darks too dark and light too bright. While this certainly doesn’t fix all of that I think it’s atleast a good middleground between the BD and it.
BD / Regrade
35mm Print / Regrade