logo Sign In

5-25-77 Documentary — Page 4

Author
Time

I gotta think he means flushing the toilet isn't useful as a search function...at least I hope that's what he means.

Author
Time

Laserschwert said:

Well, I haven't heard of this before, and since the search-function on this board is as helpful as flushing the toilet, I don't know if you have:

Teaser

Trailer

Yeah, with all due respect to Mr. Sylvester, I kind of wish he'd redesign the forums, but of course if he did that, it would probably mean jettisoning everything that's here now.

“What Orwell feared were those who would ban books. What Huxley feared was that there would be no reason to ban a book, for there would be no one who wanted to read one.”

Neil Postman, Amusing Ourselves to Death

Author
Time

Mike O said:

but of course if he did that, it would probably mean jettisoning everything that's here now.

And Frink would have to start all over again.

Author
Time

Mike O said:

Yeah, with all due respect to Mr. Sylvester, I kind of wish he'd redesign the forums, but of course if he did that, it would probably mean jettisoning everything that's here now.

Wouldn't mean losing any information at all. The Rue-Morgue boards switch servers and had a total re-design a year or so ago and lost nothing (and there's way more information on there than here). It was a fairly massive undertaking though and probably not worth it here.

Ray’s Lounge
Biggs in ANH edit idea
ROTJ opening edit idea