logo Sign In

24 The Game - Cut Scenes Fan Edit (by daveytod) (Released) — Page 4

Author
Time
Finally able to get this thanks to the reseeding efforts. Thanks a bunch!
Author
Time
Coo!

It looks like Torrentbox might be trying to retire this torrent. Maybe someone would like to start it on Demonoid, or somewhere? (Not me ). Mayby if this one gets seeded well enough, for a while, one of you guys could start it?

How many people would rather get this on the newsgroups, than via torrent?

One day I found... 10 years had got behind me. Next day was worse.

Download  shows from Cable DVR (Updated! Yes, it needs a rewrite, but it's worth slogging through, anyway).

Author
Time
Oh please torrent! I have made my brain bleed with newsgroups and still don't understand how they work!

I've just jumped on this now and once I have it will seed.

Author
Time
Torrent is almost done, will definitely seed once finished! Hope it gets to demonoid too.
Author
Time
Any chance of the cover again? It's great! I'm at 50% now...

Author
Time
If you mean my cover please post again to clarify and I'll upload it again.

By the way, I've yet to get this disc. Anybody feel like sending me a copy for free? I can't download it due to a low download limit.

To contact me outside the forum, for trades and such my email address is my OT.com username @gmail.com

Author
Time
yup! I mean your cover! :-) I'm still downloading this I'm at 51% (Keep up the seeding peeps!) I'll send you a copy as soon as I have it. I'll seed too once I have it.

Author
Time
Ok, I'm having issues with this. I've tried burning it 4 times, and each time it burned correctly, but my dvd player kept saying it cannot play this type of disc. Has anyone else here had these issues? I've never had this problem burning any fanedit or otherwise before. I'm not seeding this again until this is straightened out.
Author
Time
hhmm I'm stuck on 56% and no seeders! This as far as I got last time and I deleted it as I never got past 56% I can't believe it! Can anyone help out here?

Author
Time
And that's why I make it a policy not to create new torrents.

@kaine: Got 'cher PM. Back at'cha. Go ahead and seed, their clients will reject any bad data.

@Cassius76: My cable modem got fell asleep on the job. While I can sympathise, I've got a computer to run. Punched its reset to no avail. So I witheld its power for a minute, and it finally got back to work.

I see you and two other downloaders. Any seeds, yet, besides me? Sigh. That's another reason I don't like torrents. :-\ I might post this bad boy to the newsgroups, for my fellow torrent-haters.

Download  shows from Cable DVR (Updated! Yes, it needs a rewrite, but it's worth slogging through, anyway).

Author
Time
I have promised to seed. Sorry that Torrents are a sore subject here.

Author
Time
Cassius76: Here ya go. My cover for Daveytod's "24: The Missing Day". If you ever finish downloading the disc, or manage to get it from elsewhere, please email me at klokwerk at gmail dot com.

To contact me outside the forum, for trades and such my email address is my OT.com username @gmail.com

Author
Time
Originally posted by: Cassius76
I have promised to seed. Sorry that Torrents are a sore subject here.

Sorry, man, nothing like that. My fault. I was trying to be lighthearted. I'm not a big torrent fan, and I like to bitch about everything.

I know you'll seed, but I was expecting more seeds, by now, a lot of people have completed.

I will make sure you get this. I might have to slow down to a crawl, because I've got something to post to the newsgroups, soon.

@Klokwerk: Cool! I missed that cover, before. Nice one!

Author
Time
I might be able to seed this starting tomorrow, disk space permitting. My DVD is at home right now, so I'm unable to do it at the moment.
F Scale score - 3.3333333333333335

You are disciplined but tolerant; a true American.

Pissing off Rob since August 2007.
Author
Time
I have a completed copy, and even though I'm having issues playing it, I'm seeding for at least a week.
Author
Time
@kaine23 - Thanks for seeding!

@lordjedi - that'd rule!

@Cassius76 - I've cranked up from 10 to 20 kBs, for now (after temporarily giving up on paying back an older torrent that no one else wants right now). Not sure when I'll have to cut back to nothing. But with Kaine23 seeding, it's flying, right now. I think that's you at 63.3%.

Keep in mind, folks, that this is a PAL disc, and wont play on many NTSC set-top players. But, of course, it plays fine on the computer.

Author
Time
Now see, been nice if there was mention somewhere that it was a PAL disc.
Author
Time
Originally posted by: Jaiman Tuckuh
@Klokwerk: Cool! I missed that cover, before. Nice one!

Thanks. Glad you like it.

Author
Time
Keep in mind, folks, that this is a PAL disc, and wont play on many NTSC set-top players.

I'm In the U.K so this should be no problem.

Klokwerk, I can't seem to get that link working.. Any chance you could put it on yousendit.com?

Author
Time
I still find it wrong this ended up being PAL and there was no mention anywhere of it being so.
Author
Time
Originally posted by: klokwerk
It seems like Imageshack is just busy at the moment. Anyway, yeah, I've uploaded the cover to yousendit. Here it is:

Yousendit link for my "24: The Missing Day" cover

Many thanks. Fanstastic cover! I've just briefly had a scan through the disc.. amazing job! I'm a 24 nut and this is just ace!

I'm now seeding. Anyone who needs a PIF PM me.

Author
Time
I'm also seeding this now.
F Scale score - 3.3333333333333335

You are disciplined but tolerant; a true American.

Pissing off Rob since August 2007.
Author
Time
sorry guys, ive been away for the last week or so, hence not being able to seed....thanks to everyone who has. As for it being a PAL disc, well I am in the UK, but guess it should have been made clearer.

Klokwerk....you haven't got a copy?!?!? Thats criminal considering you designed the awesome cover art. PM me your addy and I'll sort you out mate

FINISHED:
The Sith Revealed - A Scrapbook
Episode III The Video Game - The Movie
24: The Missing Day
Star Wars - The Interactive Board Game DVD
Battlefront - Journal of the 501st
The Clones Revealed

email me for details daveytod AT btinternet DOT com