Star Wars - Episode I: The Ancient Lore
Episode I is the best-looking of the three prequels
i feel a lot sarcasm in the force…
to make it into a coherent addition, full of wonder, mystery, compelling characters and life.
sounds like the dark crystal
- There are more new visual effects than i can count, and many alterations to both audio (voice and alien language) as well as music and sound effects.
- The movie is heavily re-scored.
- The movie is about 50-60% replaced with a self-created audiomix for a lot of different scenes.
- Story narrative completely altered. The beginning of the movie in the Trade Federation Ship now takes place in the middle of the movie, and the story now starts with a Space chase, Naboo and the saving of the Queen.
- Appearances of Lord Sidious will have his hologram face hidden for a duration of the beginning to create mystery, as well as his hologram voice altered and new plot points given.
- The Nemodians (Nute Gunray & Co.) speak in foreign Alien language, to give of new and menacing voices, as well as completely new plot points for the story.
- The Purple saber of Mace Windu will be removed in my trilogy, and given to Qui-Gon. It makes him more important, and fits his rogue style as he choses not to be on the Jedi Council. Mace Windu will get green.
- Jar-Jar Binks has a new, altered voice (might consider a re-dub of the character before an initial release).
- Battle Droids has a new voice, but hardly ever speak.
- Jar-Jar Binks will serve as comic relief, although appearances or voice from him that diminish an important character or story moment, will be removed or decreased. His presence is that of C-3PO in A New Hope; he’s there, but he doesn’t take up screentime that he does not deserve.
- Qui-Gon is the main character of the story. This is very clear throughout. Obi-Wan and Anakin are side-characters that will get to shine a little bit throughout, but are part of a bigger puzzle to occur in the later entries of the trilogy.
- Anakin has, to the very best of my ability, become a very strict, grown-up kid with a lot of personality. This comes across in his dialogue with Wattoo and Sebulba, as well as his lack of stupid lines or groans or unecessary screentime. There are neither any accidents in his actions.
- Anakin is not any chosen one, and his father died gambling. His mother is all he has. Anakin and Padme’s love theme is given to Anakin and his mom and their relationship.
- Darth Maul has a lot more screentime and presence throughout.
The Nemodians have gathered political supporters, systems, planets - and most importantly - techonology and intelligence - through the co-operation with Palpatine, aka. Lord Sidious, for years. Naboo is the movie’s target for invasion, because this is where Palpatine sees fit to create his Clone Army; Naboo has everything they need - the huge space travel gap between them and the Republic, and all the resources needed.
if you such a wizzard who make ep1 in a watchable movie,you should help here: