As far as I know he. Thanks.
I have tested negative for covid. I do not have covid.
I just got tested for covid, now I have wait for the results . . . my brother and his family are still doing okay.
So far neither of us have had symptoms and my brother is doing ok. I got a call from the country health department. Informed me that I had been exposed to covid(I think that was generated from when my brother got his test and he tested positive and probably had to tell them who he had been around for the last however many days) asked me if I had any symptoms and whatnot and told me I should quarantine for 14 days unless I tested negative, asked if we had any questions or needed help like to go out and get groceries and what not. Nice. We don’t really need any help right now, but it is good to know that it is there for those that need it.
I am scheduled to get tested on Saturday.
Unfortunately they were not a false alarm. His test came back positive. He is still feeling okay. Let’s just hope he doesn’t pass it to his wife and his daughter. Let’s also hope he didn’t pass it to me or my Mom.
No change so far. Will know the results of the covid test in a couple of days. Because he had actual symptoms, he had the have the more accurate test, not the fast test.
This morning I heard that he is feeling somewhat better and his temp is back to normal. He got a covid test, we do not know the results yet.
Oh boy, my brother got home from work to day and he was coughing and was fatigued and has a mild fever.
He was visiting my Mom and I yesterday. He was feeling fine yesterday. My Mom had her first vaccination shot a few weeks ago is schedule for her second at the end of the month. I am schedule for my fist vaccination shot in the beginning of March. My brother’s wife had her second vaccination shot in middle of January.
(I’m bored again)
The Presidents of the United States:
- George Washington April 30, 1789 - March 4, 1797
- John Adams March 4, 1797 - March 4, 1801
- Thomas Jefferson March 4, 1801 - March 4, 1809
- James Madison March 4, 1809 - March 4, 1817
- James Monroe March 4, 1817 - March 4, 1825
- John Quincy Adams March 4, 1825 - March 4, 1829
- Andrew Jackson March 4, 1829 - March 4, 1837
- Martin Van Buren March 4, 1837 - March 4, 1841
- William Henry Harrison March 4, 1841 - April 4, 1841 (died in office)
- John Tyler April 4, 1841 - March 4, 1845
- James K. Polk March 4, 1845 - March 4, 1849
- Zachary Taylor March 4, 1849 - July 9, 1850 (died in office)
- Millard Fillmore July 9, 1850 - March 4, 1853
- Franklin Pierce March 4, 1853 - March 4, 1857
- James Buchanan March 4, 1857 - March 4, 1861
- Abraham Lincoln March 4, 1861 - April 15, 1865 (assassinated)
- Andrew Johnson April 15, 1865 - March 4, 1869
- Ulysses S. Grant March 4, 1869 - March 4, 1877
- Rutherford B. Hayes March 4, 1877 - March 4, 1881
- James A. Garfield March 4, 1881 - September 19, 1881 (assassinated)
- Chester A. Arthur September 19, 1881 - March 4, 1885
- Grover Cleveland March 4, 1885 - March 4, 1889
- Benjamin Harrison March 4, 1889 - March 4, 1893
- Grover Cleveland March 4, 1893 - March 4, 1897
- William McKinley March 4, 1897 September 14, 1901 (assassinated)
- Theodore Roosevelt September 14, 1901 - March 4, 1909
- William Howard Taft March 4, 1909 - March 4, 1913
- Woodrow Wilson March 4, 1913 - March 4, 1921
- Warren G. Harding March 4, 1921 - August 2, 1923 (died in office)
- Calvin Coolidge August 2, 1923 - March 4, 1929
- Herbert Hoover March 4, 1929 - March 4, 1933
- Franklin D. Roosevelt March 4, 1933 - April 12, 1945 (died in office)
- Harry S. Truman April 12, 1945 - January 20, 1953
- Dwight D. Eisenhower January 20 1953 - January 20, 1961
- John F. Kennedy January 20 1961 - November 22, 1963 (assassinated)
- Lyndon B. Johnson November 22, 1963 - January 20, 1969
- Richard Nixon January 20, 1969 - August 9, 1974 (resigned from office)
- Gerald Ford January 20, 1974 - January 20, 1977
- Jimmy Carter January 20, 1977 - January 20, 1981
- Ronald Reagan January 20, 1981 - January 20, 1989
- George H. W. Bush January 20, 1989 - January 20, 1993
- Bill Clinton January 20, 1993 - January 20, 2001
- George W. Bush January 20, 2001 - January 20, 2009
- Barack Obama January 20, 2009 - January 20, 2017
- Donald J. Trump January 20, 2017 - January 20, 2021
- Joseph R. Biden, Jr. January 20, 2021 - ?
fixed! Thank God.
Looks like my niece is out of quarantine. She’s experienced no symptoms. Thank you to those you prayed and/or gave good thoughts.
Good news, my niece had the rapid covid test and tested negative. Now that doesn’t necessarily mean she doesn’'t have covid, but it does mean there is a good chance she doesn’t. They still have to quarantine for a bit and with have the more accurate test in a week or so. But now there is a good chance she doesn’t have covid and that makes the worry less. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.
Sorry to hear that. You have my condolences.
Hello everyone, would those that believe please pray for my family? On Monday, my niece had lunch with friend of hers. That friend has tested positive for covid. She and my brother and his wife are now in quarantine. They were supposed to come on Christmas Day and now they can’t. My Mother was upset and crying and obviously we are worried for my brother and his family. Please pray if you believe. Thankyou.
Just made a small donation in appreciation for a bigtime favor that Silverwook did for me. Thanks again Silverwook.
I am sorry to hear that oojason was harassed. Yes, we had problems big time. But this harassing crossed the line. Definitely, the phone calls to his home and wife did.
Well, I don’t see how it could cause more fights or any sort of harm if it were kept read-only. The 2nd politics thread is visible and read only and as far as I know, it has caused no trouble in that form. As for being unrecoverable, I am not so certain of that. I am sure you and Silverwook and the mods honestly believe the thread to be unrecoverable, but Jay indicated that he did not delete it. In fact, you quoted Jay in your post, Anchorhead, saying that “They’re(the 2 political threads) are in cold storage”. Cold storage, and not deleted. Cold storage from which the 2nd thread was brought back. To me that says the 1st thread still exists somewhere. I just think you guys don’t know where it is. I will only believe it is gone, if Jay himself says so. In any case, I see I am wasting my time. It is very sad to me that years of interesting political debate and forum history are gone, and probably will not return. I know you and the others see nothing of value from that thread, we will just have to disagree there. I intended no harm nor to start fights or to talk about politics in the forum again. I simply wanted to read the thread. That is all. It is part of forum history and I think it should have been preserved. It is a shame and unfortunate that it has to be this way. It is sad to me that no one else seems to appreciate that thread the way I do. I shall trouble you no further about this. I give up. farewell.
I am going to try and request one last time that the first politics thread be made visible(but still locked) again, please. I ask this because I like to go back and read old posts and reminisce. The thread I am inquiring about is the original politics thread, the one Moth3r locked late December of 2016. When Jay “disapeared” the 2nd politics thread and banned the discussion of politics on the forum, he "disappeared the first politics thread as well. Jay once said this about both politics threads:
They’re not wiped out. They’re sitting in the forum recycle bin like every thread that’s ever been “deleted”.
That says to me the thread still exists somewhere. I know there are some pages of the thread recorded in the “way back” thingy, but I think that has less than half pf pages of the thread in question. I would greatly appreciate it if the original politics thread could be made visible(but still locked) again, for old time’s sake. Thankyou.
I assume that now Anchorhead and Silverwook are officially in charge.
Jay’s last day in office.
That is about enough to keep the place running for two months. Good. 😃
We’re good through February and a bit into March.
Well done everyone and a sincere thanks at helping keep the lights on.
Good to near you’ve raised enought to keep the site going into March.
If it is ok to ask, how much has been raised so far?