Sign In

what did you get for xmas this year?

Author
Time
I'm got

lots of clothes, new shoes, 50 cent CD.

aftershave.

What did you get for Christmas this year?
"Yub Knub" by Warrick Davis
Author
Time
Maybe I'm old-fashioned here, but isn't that supposed to be... well... a surprise???
Author
Time
I'm getting a DVD set and S***LOAD of video games for the computer.

Ultimate Spider-Man is soooooooooooo cool!!!!!!

'Course, I really want to get into Quake 4 and Half Life 2......I'm tired of playing Jedi Outcast........been banned from virtually every server out there. No laming, admin infested crap servers!!!!
Author
Time
I am getting quite a few DVDs and a load of sweets and chocolate, that does me.....





Author
Time
Lots of DVDs, I'm sure, and I'm finally going to be able to start myself up on DDR! ^_^

There is no lingerie in space…

C3PX said: Gaffer is like that hot girl in high school that you think you have a chance with even though she is way out of your league because she is sweet and not a stuck up bitch who pretends you don’t exist… then one day you spot her making out with some skinny twerp, only on second glance you realize it is the goth girl who always sits in the back of class; at that moment it dawns on you why she is never seen hanging off the arm of any of the jocks… and you realize, damn, she really is unobtainable after all. Not that that is going to stop you from dreaming… Only in this case, Gaffer is actually a guy.

Author
Time
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006. I get the new one every Christmas
Author
Time
Do you keep the old ones, and, if so, how many do you own?

There is no lingerie in space…

C3PX said: Gaffer is like that hot girl in high school that you think you have a chance with even though she is way out of your league because she is sweet and not a stuck up bitch who pretends you don’t exist… then one day you spot her making out with some skinny twerp, only on second glance you realize it is the goth girl who always sits in the back of class; at that moment it dawns on you why she is never seen hanging off the arm of any of the jocks… and you realize, damn, she really is unobtainable after all. Not that that is going to stop you from dreaming… Only in this case, Gaffer is actually a guy.

Author
Time
I am hoping to get the Star Trek movie DVDs.


E!-A!-G!-L!-E!-S! EAGLES!!!
SUPERBOWL LII CHAMPS!!!

Author
Time
A wrist watch (I lost my old one) and sunglasses, and some neat shirts.
“Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.” — Nazi Reich Marshal Hermann Goering
Author
Time
Originally posted by: Warbler
I am hoping to get the Star Trek movie DVDs.


By the way, you might be interested to know that thedigitalbits.com has reported that Paramount has confirmed that ST:TAS will finally be released in mid-to-late 2006.
Author
Time
I asked for lots of Star Wars legos. I believe there will be a Star Destroyer and Death Star under the tree for me this year. Various games and DVDs also.

Originally posted by: Adamwankenobi
By the way, you might be interested to know that thedigitalbits.com has reported that Paramount has confirmed that ST:TAS will finally be released in mid-to-late 2006.


originaltrilogy.com Administrator

MTFBWY…A

Author
Time
I have no clue about what I'm getting. I do consider my purchase of Empire At War to be a late Christmas gift though.
Author
Time
Originally posted by: Adamwankenobi
Originally posted by: Warbler
I am hoping to get the Star Trek movie DVDs.


By the way, you might be interested to know that thedigitalbits.com has reported that Paramount has confirmed that ST:TAS will finally be released in mid-to-late 2006.


does TAS stand for The Animated Series?


E!-A!-G!-L!-E!-S! EAGLES!!!
SUPERBOWL LII CHAMPS!!!

Author
Time
Originally posted by: Warbler


does TAS stand for The Animated Series?


Sure does! I've been waiting for that one too! Well produced considering the time it came out.
Author
Time
Maybe Lucasfilm will take a hint and release the complete series of Droids and Ewoks.
Author
Time
hopefully more chrome goodies for my Harley Davidson Fatboy
DJ
Author
Time
mostly DVD's

however my girlfriend did tell me she got me some sort of star wars collectible..
still trying to figure out what it is with the hints she's given me..

its flat
came rolled up
comes with a certificate of authenticity
limited from 1000 - 2000 units made
was approx $100 CAN
and she got it off the net

?
anyone heard of new star wars merchindise that bears a resemblence?
"Never. I'll never turn to the darkside. You've failed your highness. I am a jedi, like my father before me."
Author
Time
Well, since most of my stuff had to be pre-ordered, I know what I am getting:

The Laptop I am on right now(early gift)
Sideshow Han Solo(backordered until Jan)
Code 3 Falcon
Lego Falcon
Some Kotobukiyas(Han, Chewie)
a Vintage Pocket watch(I hope, they gave me a hint)
and various other items.
"I don't mind if you don't like my manners. I don't like them myself. They're pretty bad. I grieve over them during the long winter evenings."
Author
Time
*looks up reverently*

A new furnace.
I am fluent in over six million forms of procrastination.
Author
Time
Originally posted by: ADigitalMan
*looks up reverently*

A new furnace.


Sees ADM's furnace and raises him one lot of baby stuff for first child to be born three months from now.
Author
Time
the stuff im gettin:
PSP-(package from Costco)
Laserpointer
somthing from Peir 39 which my dad bought
money from relatives, wich will help finance the first item on the list