After engaging in various arguments with you over the past few days, I would like to ask you the following questions in order to be less ignorant of your overall viewpoint. Feel free to ask me similar questions as I have no problem answering them. That way we can get to know the extremes of each others viewpoints and avoid wasting time on arguments on which we will never see eye to eye.
1. Should a child be given medical treatment free of charge by American taxpayers if his or her parents do not have health insurance?
2. Is Ann Coulter a cunt (does she make you at least a little bit uneasy)?
3. Is Rush Limbaugh a hypocrite (do you find him laughable)?
4. Is George Bush a conservative?
5. Is George Bush a bit of a dunce?
5. Should gay couples be able to adopt children that are otherwised not wanted by straight couples and are going to live in a foster home if not adopted by a homosexual couple. Please don't qualify this question, anwser it as a hypothetical if you must.
6. Who killed JFK?
7. Should pot be legal?
8. Should the "God Hates Fags" people have the right to protest at the funerals of American Soldiers? I am not asking this in terms of a states rights question, I'm asking whether or not YOU feel that they should have that right.