Sign In

YouTube/Vimeo/etc... Star Wars finds — Page 63

Author
Time

screams in the void said:

this has to be the best Star Wars fan film that I have ever seen …simple , low budget, making the most of what they had, and story driven , no flashy lightsaber battles or over the top effects ,mostly just a compelling conversation between two characters …https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9bPc2tmu_M

Quality stuff. Ranks up there with Birth of a Monster for me.

DuracellEnergizer: “^He’s embraced the absurd. Don’t expect to gain any conventional understanding from his posts.”
A New Hope Technicolor Recreation (Released!)
The Force Awakens Restructured (V2 Released!) and The Starlight Project

Author
Time

oojason said:

STAR WARS CHANGES (Part 1 of 4) — A New Hope’:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn2eD-RI-dc - from the ‘Original Thrillogy’ youtube channel
 

I haven’t had a chance to watch all of it yet - though looks promising going on the first 4-5 minutes…

(Is it by one of us from here?)
 

Hmmm… That sure seems interesting.

I wonder if the 1997 SE shown in the comparison is 35mm, it sure has superior quality from any other publicly available version of the 1997 SEs, possibly a privately-owned 35mm scan?

this post has been edited.

Author
Time

oojason said:

STAR WARS CHANGES (Part 1 of 4) — A New Hope’:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn2eD-RI-dc - from the ‘Original Thrillogy’ youtube channel
 

I haven’t had a chance to watch all of it yet - though looks promising going on the first 4-5 minutes…

(Is it by one of us from here?)
 

This really needs more views.

…I hope it doesn’t get taken down though.

Yub Nub for life

Author
Time

Mocata said:

oojason said:

STAR WARS CHANGES (Part 1 of 4) — A New Hope’:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn2eD-RI-dc - from the ‘Original Thrillogy’ youtube channel
 

I haven’t had a chance to watch all of it yet - though looks promising going on the first 4-5 minutes…

(Is it by one of us from here?)
 

This really needs more views.

…I hope it doesn’t get taken down though.

Hey, thanks! That’s my vid and I appreciate the positive response in this thread. I couldn’t have done it without this site.

There’s a couple of copyright claims against it for the music (I’m assuming from the music in some scenes I let play out in their entirety). Apparently it’s just preventing me from monetizing the video? I’m new to YouTube, but that’s my understanding so far so I think it’s safe for now.

The ESB video is up now, btw. (And Jedi in the works)

Author
Time

Ah…that makes sense…it won’t take terribly long to go through those changes. I look forward to that as well…some of those shots I’ve never seen. Is the alternate shot of Anakins robot hand available? Hell, what about Maul NOT being sliced in half? I’ve only ever seen a single image of that one…if it was even real…

YouTubers!
Attack of the Clones | Alternate Timeline Edit
https://originaltrilogy.com/topic/SSWRs-Attack-of-the-Clones-Alternate-Timeline-Edit/id/66888
My OLD Return of the Jedi thread. Be gentle.
https://originaltrilogy.com/topic/ROTJ-Fan-O-Matic-3-new-clips/id/7919

Author
Time

Unfortunately I don’t have any secret sources or anything exciting like that. But hopefully I can dig up something you haven’t seen before!

Author
Time

13las said:

Unfortunately I don’t have any secret sources or anything exciting like that. But hopefully I can dig up something you haven’t seen before!

I see you used a 35mm print of the 1997 SE for your source in your comparison.

this post has been edited.

Author
Time

Dat_SW_Guy said:

13las said:

Unfortunately I don’t have any secret sources or anything exciting like that. But hopefully I can dig up something you haven’t seen before!

I see you used a 35mm print of the 1997 SE for your source in your comparison.

It wasn’t a 35mm print, just a laserdisc upscale.

Myself, the boy, two droids, and no questions asked.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

George Lucas Reacts to Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Final Trailer

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MuxVqB3I7E

Actually quite funny 😃

Rogue One is redundant. Just play the first mission of DARK FORCES.
‘Star Wars is a buffet, enjoy the stuff you want, and leave the rest.’ - SilverWook