(Not all of these will apply to everyone)
1. You refer to the original Star Wars as “Star Wars” and not “A New Hope”
2. You’ve seen each OT film at least 10 times.
3. You can play the entire movies in your head and have most if not all the lines memorized
4. You have seen the Holiday Special
5.You own a laserdisc or dvd transfer version of the O-OT.
6. You hate the changes to the OT, but you own the special edition and 2004 DVD anyway.
7. You rarely, if ever refer to SW, Empire and Jedi by their episode numbers, but you do so with the prequels.
8. You blame any and all plotholes on the prequels and NOT on the original films
9. You think the special effects from the O-OT are much more believable than the cgi stuff from the special editions and prequels.
10. You’ve cringed at three or more special edition changes while watching the movies.
11. When you watch the updated versions, you often yell at the TV.
12. Han shot first, end of story.
13. You hate most or all of the OT changes, but wouldn’t mind seeing changes made to the prequel trilogy
14. You know what O-OT, OT, PT and ILM stand for.
15. You prefer puppet Yoda to CGI Yoda.
16. You love and hate George Lucas.
17. When watching the updated versions, you can point out every tiny minsicule change that was made.
18. You wish the prequels looked and felt more like the OT.
19. You would pay over $20 (per film) to see the O-OT on the big screen.
20. You think the cgi changes made to the O-OT did little or nothing to enhance the films.
feel free to add any