Sign In

Whatever happened to <whatshisface>?

Author
Time

Ot.com's equivalent of the side of  a milk cartridge. 

Currently featuring:

Whatever happened to Slugoo?

IT'S MY TRILOGY, AND I WANT IT NOW!

"[George Lucas] rebooted the franchise in 1997 without telling anyone." -skyjedi2005

"Yeah, well, George says a lot of things..." a young 1997 xhonzi on RASSM

"They're my movies." -George Lucas. 19 people won oscars for their work on Star Wars (1977) and George Lucas wasn't one of them.

Rewrite the Prequels!

 

Author
Time

Not to be confused with:

http://originaltrilogy.com/forum/topic.cfm/What-happened-to-CO/topic/10962/page/1/

Though it appears I started that thread too.

IT'S MY TRILOGY, AND I WANT IT NOW!

"[George Lucas] rebooted the franchise in 1997 without telling anyone." -skyjedi2005

"Yeah, well, George says a lot of things..." a young 1997 xhonzi on RASSM

"They're my movies." -George Lucas. 19 people won oscars for their work on Star Wars (1977) and George Lucas wasn't one of them.

Rewrite the Prequels!

 

Author
Time

Appropriate thread title, for a guy with an avatar like yours *snicker*

Author
Time

In b4-

oh, someone already mentioned vfp...

A Goon in a Gaggle of 'em

Author
Time

re: Sluggo

Someone mentioned he is still active on the book with the faces.  But I sent him a PM and he ignored it. 

I think he's traded us in for a new model.

*sob*

Author
Time

TV's Frink said:

... 

I think he's traded us in for a new model.

or for a microphone.

Author
Time

What happened to everybody for that matter?

With summer here, it seems there's only about ten of us posting here in off-topic.

Author
Time

stinky is posting in Harmy's Despecialized thread after a long absence.

Sean showed up sometime last year for a month or two, then disappeared again.  Same thing for hot.like.fire.

Author
Time

Sluggo is alive and well, he's been living these past 18 months in the year 1885...

Author
Time

Milk cartridge? what is this i don't even

Author
Time

Great scott!

IT'S MY TRILOGY, AND I WANT IT NOW!

"[George Lucas] rebooted the franchise in 1997 without telling anyone." -skyjedi2005

"Yeah, well, George says a lot of things..." a young 1997 xhonzi on RASSM

"They're my movies." -George Lucas. 19 people won oscars for their work on Star Wars (1977) and George Lucas wasn't one of them.

Rewrite the Prequels!

 

Author
Time

Great Scott apparently lost interest in the website after getting flamed.

Author
Time

Whatever happened to Ziggy? He stobbed posting a while back. Did he/she/it get grounded?

 

Whatever happened to vote_for_palpatine?

<span style=“font-weight: bold;”>The Most Handsomest Guy on OT.com</span>

Author
Time

greenpenguino said:

Whatever happened to Ziggy? He stobbed posting a while back. Did he/she/it get grounded?

He lost interest in the website and hasn't posted once since April, and probably never will return. ;-)

Author
Time

Ziggy Stardust said:

greenpenguino said:

Whatever happened to Ziggy? He stobbed posting a while back. Did he/she/it get grounded?

He lost interest in the website and hasn't posted once since April, and probably never will return. ;-)

meh. Good riddence. The guy was a dick.

 

 

 

;) <== Winky

<span style=“font-weight: bold;”>The Most Handsomest Guy on OT.com</span>

Author
Time

greenpenguino said:

Ziggy Stardust said:

greenpenguino said:

Whatever happened to Ziggy? He stobbed posting a while back. Did he/she/it get grounded?

He lost interest in the website and hasn't posted once since April, and probably never will return. ;-)

meh. Good riddence. The guy was a dick.

 

 

 

;) <== Winky

I know. That asshole never liked the fact that I hate David Bowie, so the jerkoff put me on ignore. Well I got news for you: PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT TASTES THAN OTHERS!

I hope he doesn't come back. Bastard.

 

Author
Time

^ i think you may have been Frink-ed.

doubleofive said:

 

Johnny Ringo said:


Sluggo is alive and well, he's been living these past 18 months in the year 1885...
SLUGGO'S ALIVE! I MEAN, HE'S IN THE OLD WEST, BUT HE'S ALIVE!!!!!

 

He's become quite adept at shoeing horses, apparently.

Author
Time

He's back!  :)

Sluggo said:

TTFN!

He's gone.  :(

IT'S MY TRILOGY, AND I WANT IT NOW!

"[George Lucas] rebooted the franchise in 1997 without telling anyone." -skyjedi2005

"Yeah, well, George says a lot of things..." a young 1997 xhonzi on RASSM

"They're my movies." -George Lucas. 19 people won oscars for their work on Star Wars (1977) and George Lucas wasn't one of them.

Rewrite the Prequels!