Sign In

What are you secretly afraid of?

Author
Time

What is one of your fears that no matter how much you ignore it, keeps coming back to haunt you? I mean deep-seated potentially pants-shitting fears... irrational or otherwise.

One of mine is that I'll accidentally piss off Harmy, Frink, Adywan, or Team_Negative1 and I'll feel horrendously awkward when I go to enjoy their work...

Dboman said:

I don't care about spelling! I just want to find a mirror!

Author
Time

That would be telling...

originaltrilogy.com Moderator

Stepping softly in a danger zone…

Author
Time

WedgeCyan said:

One of mine is that I'll accidentally piss off Harmy, Frink, Adywan, or Team_Negative1 and I'll feel horrendously awkward when I go to enjoy their work...

 YOU BASTARD

:p

Author
Time

TV's Frink said:

WedgeCyan said:

One of mine is that I'll accidentally piss off Harmy, Frink, Adywan, or Team_Negative1 and I'll feel horrendously awkward when I go to enjoy their work...

 YOU BASTARD

:p

 Oh no, I've done it... Oh woe is me...

Dboman said:

I don't care about spelling! I just want to find a mirror!

Author
Time

Team_Negative1 pretty

much runs this place, so

definitely watch out for all

of them

.

Later Alligator,

d_e

Author
Time

never being able to find work and dying alone in a ditch somewhere.

Author
Time

darth_ender said:

Team_Negative1 pretty

much runs this place

 I'm out.  Nice knowing all of you.

Author
Time

The possibility that there is no God and that there is nothing beyond death but oblivion.

This isn't really secret, though.

Author
Time

DuracellEnergizer said:

The possibility that there is no God and that there is nothing beyond death but oblivion.

This isn't really secret, though.

I'd much rather be wrong about there being no god than pick the wrong one.

Dboman said:

I don't care about spelling! I just want to find a mirror!

Author
Time

originaltrilogy.com Moderator

Where were you in '77?

Author
Time

Lately, I'm beginning to come to the uncomfortable revelation that maybe it's success...

“What Orwell feared were those who would ban books. What Huxley feared was that there would be no reason to ban a book, for there would be no one who wanted to read one.”

Neil Postman, Amusing Ourselves to Death

Author
Time

Don't let him know, but this guy secretly terrifies me.

HE HASN'T BEEN THE SAME SINCE HE LOST HIMSELF TO DANCE.

Don’t do drugs, unless you’re with me.

Author
Time

DuracellEnergizer said:

The possibility that there is no God and that there is nothing beyond death but oblivion.

This isn't really secret, though.

 The same goes for me....

I would almost rather suffer through hell than have there be no afterlife. Yet it often seems difficult to believe in the latter.

Author
Time

RicOlie_2 said:

I would almost rather suffer through hell than have there be no afterlife.

Eternal physical torment is on equal footing with oblivion in my book. 

Author
Time

DuracellEnergizer said:

SilverWook said:

Large ants with human faces? 

 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Zanti_Misfits

Scared the crap out of me when I was little. In a way few other "scary" things ever did. I was convinced for a long time they would appear out of nowhere and chase me.

originaltrilogy.com Moderator

Where were you in '77?

Author
Time

I really need to get around to watching the original Outer Limits one of these days.

Author
Time

Yes, you should. It's criminally underrated compared to The Twilight Zone. And features many famous actors early in their careers. I'm often amazed they got away with some of that stuff in the early 60's. I probably wasn't the only tyke who got scared out of their mind. ;)

And for the record, it was in syndicated reruns when I first saw it. I'm not that old!

originaltrilogy.com Moderator

Where were you in '77?