1. Use them as Star Wars-themed coasters.
2. Turn them upside down and use them as shiny coasters.
3. Watch them once, because you've never seen the 2004 edition before, then put them on eBay. (My choice.)
4. Use for target practice, hoping to one day be as precise as Imperial stormtroopers.
5. Donate them to a worthy cause, such as a homeless shelter or a library. Assuming they'd take it.
6. Give to a friend/relative with a DVD player and little taste.
7. Hold onto them for the inevitable DVD edition preservation projects that will be underway in ten or twenty years.
8. Mail them back to George Lucas. Let him know which version the fans really do prefer.
Scruffy's gonna die the way he lived.