1) Disregard previous post by Mr. Nanner Split
2) Buy Nintendo DS
3) R4DS and mircoSD card
4) Buy Metroid Fusion
5) Buy Metroid Zero Mission
6) Buy WarioWare Inc. if you want
7) Obtain SNES emulator for DS
8) Obtain Nintendo emulator for DS as well as emulators for whatever other system you are nostalgic for
9) Obtain SCUMMVM for DS
10) Get ROMS for all those unfortunate cartriges of systems past rotting away in your attic
11) Dig out your CD backups of all those old LucasArts adventures games that came on floppys
12) Be occupied for THE REST OF YOUR NATURAL LIFE
Sure, mine has a lot more steps to it than Nanner's solution. But lets be honest here, compare "MONTH" with "REST OF YOUR NATURAL LIFE", no contest!
I am pretty sure if I could figure out a way to take a brand new Nintendo DS loaded with an R4, homebrew, and a Metroid Fusion cartridge back in time to my young ten year old self, I'd be ruling the world today.
"Every time Warb sighs, an angel falls into a vat of mapel syrup." - Gaffer Tape