Sign In

The visible thread

Author
Time

Only dahmage and myself are allowed to post here. Violators will be towed at owners expense.

Jay can read this right?

Author
Time
 (Edited)

This is the only thread Jay can’t read.

“Okay, I’m goin’, takin’ off. See ya… bye….” — Chip Douglas

“This concludes our broadcast day. Click.” — Chip Douglas

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Is it because he’s got the power of a mod?

Wait you’re not dahmage!

Author
Time

YES, this is my kind of thread. i already know that this will have the best posts (assuming we follow the rules)

Author
Time

This is a nice thread. I like what you have done with the place. Are those authentic ASCII characters?

Author
Time

No they are plastic. Bought them from a flea market in Alberta.

Author
Time

Possessed said:

No they are plastic. Bought them from a flea market in Alberta.

That’s cool. Plastic is retro now.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Possessed said:

Only dahmage and myself are allowed to post here. Violators will be towed at owners expense.

So why do you keep letting duh mage post?

Author
Time

Because he throws the best dance/paint parties.

Author
Time

dahmage said:

DuracellEnergizer said:

This is the only thread Jay can’t read.

TOWED: bill is being sent to the PM of Canada.

I have diplomatic immunity.

“Okay, I’m goin’, takin’ off. See ya… bye….” — Chip Douglas

“This concludes our broadcast day. Click.” — Chip Douglas

Author
Time

Alright, I’ve had it with all you violators posting in this thread. Get your own threads!


How’s your morning going possessed?

Author
Time
 (Edited)

dahmage said:

Alright, I’ve had it with all you violators posting in this thread. Get your own threads!

I had one, but Mala had the gall to post in it, ruining it for all time. So I’m hijacking y’alls.

“Okay, I’m goin’, takin’ off. See ya… bye….” — Chip Douglas

“This concludes our broadcast day. Click.” — Chip Douglas

Author
Time

Possessed, I called the exterminator about out vermin problem.

Author
Time

DuracellEnergizer said:

dahmage said:

Alright, I’ve had it with all you violators posting in this thread. Get your own threads!

I had one, but Mala had the gall to post in it, ruining it for all time. So I’m hijacking y’alls.

Okay this post is *seriously* not something I want in this thread.

My morning is fine dahmage, how about you?

Author
Time

Third cup of coffee, doing fine.

Author
Time

On a scale of 2 to 47, how suspicious was it?

Author
Time

Oh shit. Coffee you better defend yourself in the invisible thread.

Author
Time

That’s neat. Pugilistic Ale? Never heard of it. I’m am India pale ale guy myself.