I’ve just decided to fan preserve 1939’s The Wizard of Oz. I will be using the 2013 Blu-ray version for the film footage and language tracks and the 1993 Ultimate Oz Laserdiscs for color correction and the extras, as well as sources from other releases. If someone could send me ISO files with rips of The Ultimate Oz Laserdiscs, the 1988 Criterion Laserdisc, and the 1989 50th Anniversary Laserdisc, that would be excellent. I will need (besides the ISO files):
- Lossless rips of the digital tracks and PCM rips of the analog tracks (and a PCM rip of the Digital Right track on Side 1 of the Supplemental Disc) from the Ultimate Oz Laserdiscs
- A rip of The Wizard of Oz from the 1999 DVD, with an AC3 rip of the Dolby Digital 5.1 track
- A rip of the supplemental feature section from the 1988 Criterion Laserdisc
- A lossless rip of the 1988 Criterion Laserdisc mono track
- A PCM rip of the 1988 Criterion Laserdisc audio commentary by Ronald Haver (not just from the film itself, but the whole discs)
- A PCM rip of the 1989 50th Anniversary Laserdisc M & E track
I also own the MGM/UA 1997 DVD, the 2005 3-disc Collector’s Edition DVD, and the VHS box set of The Ultimate Oz, but the first VHS doesn’t work anymore.
And yes, help is needed.