Sign In

The Videos of Timbox129 — Page 3

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Speaking of which, you can be rest assured of DS is lookin at this tread and thinking WTF?

Thats quite rich coming from me

Author
Time

Darth Solo said:

WTF?

 WTF ?

I propose two solutions:

  • You're contemplating the funniest thread of the Off Topic section 
  • You're contemplating the sadest thread of the Off Topic section 

 

Note that in both cases you're contemplating a thread, and it's in the Off Topic section. So, I shouldn't be that far...

Author
Time

A B C said:

Darth Solo said:

WTF?

 WTF ?

I propose two solutions:

  • You're contemplating the funniest thread of the Off Topic section 
  • You're contemplating the sadest thread of the Off Topic section 

Truest statement ABC has ever made (IMUHO).

Author
Time
 (Edited)

A B C said:

 

I propose two solutions:

  • You're contemplating the funniest thread of the Off Topic section 
  • You're contemplating the sadest thread of the Off Topic section 

WTF?

Im just scratching my head because i cant make scence outta this.

Author
Time

Don't be confused: tell what you say !... You'll feel better.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Question(s) before I click on that link...

Why would I want to watch you watch something?  What are your qualifications?  Do you have any references?

http://www.projectpast.org/jcbrandon/olliemst3k.jpg

Author
Time
 (Edited)

TV's Frink said:

Question(s) before I click on that link...

Why would I want to watch you watch something?  What are your qualifications?  Do you have any references?

http://www.projectpast.org/jcbrandon/olliemst3k.jpg

 Well, I think the video where I watch a Mandark Cartoon on my computer may remind some of you here of Mystery Science Theater 3000, or MST3K, for short. Now, click on that link anyway.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

timbox2.0 said:

Now, click on that link anyway.

Oh no, I'm not falling for the banana in the tailpipe again.

http://metropolitician.blogs.com/scribblings_of_the_metrop/_albums_f275_reebar_eddie.jpg

Author
Time
 (Edited)

TV's Frink said:

A B C said:

Darth Solo said:

WTF?

 WTF ?

I propose two solutions:

  • You're contemplating the funniest thread of the Off Topic section 
  • You're contemplating the sadest thread of the Off Topic section 

Truest statement ABC has ever made (IMUHO).

 

I think I got it now:

You're contemplating the sadest thread of the Off Topic section wich is due to some of the funniest posts ever.