Not sure if this has been created yet, but might as well bring it to life anyway…
This is the ultimate thread for all of the film and TV opinions you guys have that you feel nobody else shares!
- Must be an unpopular opinion. NOT something like: “I sort of like The Last Jedi.”
- No politics.
- No making fun of, or criticising others for their opinion.
- No argueing about anything, if you don’t agree with something, don’t bring it up! Internalise the pain!
- Long-winded rants are OK, but don’t go off topic and ramble.
- LET THE HATE FLOW THROUGH YOU!!!
I actually kind of love all the absurd, physics defying, gravity-bending action sequences in the Hobbit trilogy. I know everybody hates them, but I don’t care, I get a serious kick out of those scenes. I think it’s because they make me feel like a kid again, when I thought fighting like that was possible! I’t probably because I don’t hold the franchise as close to my heart as I do Star Wars.
SOLO - A Colour Corrected Star Wars Story
Helping Hal 9000 and tackling many projects myself so PM me with your fan-editing questions!
(My homeworld is Australia so be wary of timezones)