I find the majority of films in the MCU to be overrated. They are released far too quickly and focus way too much on CGI action that ends up looking fake. Nothing can replace practical effects for me.
Not sure if this has been created yet, but might as well bring it to life anyway…
This is the ultimate thread for all of the film, TV, music, art, books, comics, games, & technology opinions you guys have that you feel nobody else shares!
- Must be an unpopular opinion. NOT something like: “I sort of like The Last Jedi.”
- No politics.
- No making fun of, or criticising others for their opinion.
- No argueing about anything, if you don’t agree with something, don’t bring it up! Internalise the pain!
- Long-winded rants are OK, but don’t go off topic and ramble.
- LET THE HATE FLOW THROUGH YOU!!!
I actually kind of love all the absurd, physics defying, gravity-bending action sequences in the Hobbit trilogy. I know everybody hates them, but I don’t care, I get a serious kick out of those scenes. I think it’s because they make me feel like a kid again, when I thought fighting like that was possible! I’t probably because I don’t hold the franchise as close to my heart as I do Star Wars.
Join us in the OT.com Discord server!