Sign In

The Troll Speculation Thread

Author
Time

To be more broad in scope than the Dogs Wearing Hats thread, I'm starting this so we can talk about any troll and if they are making forays into the forum under different identities.

So were these two threads started by the real Father Skywalker?

http://originaltrilogy.com/forum/topic.cfm/What-specifically-did-the-Galactic-Empire-plan-on-using-the-Second-Death-Star-For/topic/15004/

http://originaltrilogy.com/forum/topic.cfm/Were-Princess-Leias-adoptive-parents-on-Alderaan-when-it-exploded/topic/15003/

Boy, in spite of my intended mocking, I simply can't come up with such lengthy posts when spoofing the guy.

Author
Time

Yes it was.

And considering how some people are behaving towards each other in off topic today, I should have let him run rampant until New Year's. ;)

originaltrilogy.com Moderator

Where were you in '77?

Author
Time

Bingowings said:

It's just spam, possibly a bot of spam.

Yes, but he/she replied to my post!

A picture is worth a thousand words. Post 102 is worth more.

I’m late to the party, but I think this is the best song. Enjoy!

—Teams Jetrell Fo 1, Jetrell Fo 2, and Jetrell Fo 3

Author
Time

Bingowings said:

They are getting dead sophisticated.

I once encountered a Spambot drinking a Manhattan in a pencil skirt... and nothing else.

Was that Spambot named Ralph Brown?

A picture is worth a thousand words. Post 102 is worth more.

I’m late to the party, but I think this is the best song. Enjoy!

—Teams Jetrell Fo 1, Jetrell Fo 2, and Jetrell Fo 3

Author
Time

I really laughed so hard when a spambot quoted Frink. "The future is truly now."

Author
Time

darth_ender said:

I really laughed so hard when a spambot quoted Frink. "The future is truly now."

Link Please!

A picture is worth a thousand words. Post 102 is worth more.

I’m late to the party, but I think this is the best song. Enjoy!

—Teams Jetrell Fo 1, Jetrell Fo 2, and Jetrell Fo 3

Author
Time

Bingowings said:

They are getting dead sophisticated.

I once encountered a Spambot drinking a Manhattan in a pencil skirt... and nothing else.

Why was the Manhattan in a pencil dress?

Star Wars Episode XXX: Erica Strikes Back

         Davnes007 LogoCanadian Flag

          If you want Nice, go to France

Author
Time

http://originaltrilogy.com/FORUM/topic.cfm/Android-LightSaber-app/post/609644/

Unfortunately, it appears the post itself must of have been deleted :( All you can read is Frink's surprised reaction. If had happened to anyone else, it wouldn't have been so funny. But the fact that it quoted him, saying, "Hey, a spambot that can interact! The future is truly now," and he appeared so startled that he couldn't even make a joke about it, it just really made me guffaw.

Author
Time

Davnes007 said:

Bingowings said:

They are getting dead sophisticated.

I once encountered a Spambot drinking a Manhattan in a pencil skirt... and nothing else.

Why was the Manhattan in a pencil dress?

To get to the other side?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6Dp2OfIT_M

Author
Time

darth_ender said:

http://originaltrilogy.com/FORUM/topic.cfm/Android-LightSaber-app/post/609644/

Unfortunately, it appears the post itself must of have been deleted :( All you can read is Frink's surprised reaction. If had happened to anyone else, it wouldn't have been so funny. But the fact that it quoted him, saying, "Hey, a spambot that can interact! The future is truly now," and he appeared so startled that he couldn't even make a joke about it, it just really made me guffaw.

I'm still afraid of that one.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

I suspect the following three individuals of being trolls:

 

Every 27th customer will get a ball-peen hammer, free!

Author
Time

TV's Frink said:

darth_ender said:

http://originaltrilogy.com/FORUM/topic.cfm/Android-LightSaber-app/post/609644/

Unfortunately, it appears the post itself must of have been deleted :( All you can read is Frink's surprised reaction. If had happened to anyone else, it wouldn't have been so funny. But the fact that it quoted him, saying, "Hey, a spambot that can interact! The future is truly now," and he appeared so startled that he couldn't even make a joke about it, it just really made me guffaw.

I'm still afraid of that one.

The future is truly now.

A picture is worth a thousand words. Post 102 is worth more.

I’m late to the party, but I think this is the best song. Enjoy!

—Teams Jetrell Fo 1, Jetrell Fo 2, and Jetrell Fo 3

Author
Time

Soon every American home will integrate their television, phone and computer.

“Happy Halloween, ladies!”

Author
Time

Is it wrong of me to be deriving such perverse pleasure having this conversation with YubNubSkywanker?

Author
Time

Hilarious. Definitely belongs in the LOL archive.

Every 27th customer will get a ball-peen hammer, free!

Author
Time

So... how long until YubNubGuy is banned?

A picture is worth a thousand words. Post 102 is worth more.

I’m late to the party, but I think this is the best song. Enjoy!

—Teams Jetrell Fo 1, Jetrell Fo 2, and Jetrell Fo 3

Author
Time

Wow, I need to catch up on that thread I guess.

Author
Time

darth_ender said:

To be more broad in scope than the Dogs Wearing Hats thread, I'm starting this so we can talk about any troll and if they are making forays into the forum under different identities.

So were these two threads started by the real Father Skywalker?

http://originaltrilogy.com/forum/topic.cfm/What-specifically-did-the-Galactic-Empire-plan-on-using-the-Second-Death-Star-For/topic/15004/

http://originaltrilogy.com/forum/topic.cfm/Were-Princess-Leias-adoptive-parents-on-Alderaan-when-it-exploded/topic/15003/

Boy, in spite of my intended mocking, I simply can't come up with such lengthy posts when spoofing the guy.

How did You U know that it was me? Even if I was at the house of my friends and &buddies, I bettcha that ya guys/dudes would still recognize that it was me. I, on the other hand, cannot tell if one of you guys has made a duplicate account or not!!!!!!

Author
Time

YubNubGuy said:

How did You U know that it was me? Even if I was at the house of my friends and &buddies, I bettcha that ya guys/dudes would still recognize that it was me. I, on the other hand, cannot tell if one of you guys has made a duplicate account or not!!!!!!

I explained exactly how we always know it is you already here:

http://originaltrilogy.com/forum/topic.cfm/What-do-you-LIKE-about-the-EU/post/616085/#TopicPost616085

ANH:REVISITED
ESB:REVISITED

DONATIONS TOWARDS MATERIALS FOR THE REVISITED SAGA