Sign In

The Sukaiwaka Fortress — The Hidden Fortress with a Star Wars score (Released) — Page 2

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Vultural said:

musiced921 said:

Is there anyone that has a copy that they could share with me?

Is ssj no longer active at FE?

musiced921 said:

Is there anyone that has a copy that they could share with me?

PMs sent 😉

“We Are What They Grow Beyond” - Yoda


My Prefered Saga Viewing Preference:
Ep. III - Revenge of the Sith Special Edition (StankPac Edit) * Rogue One - A Star Wars Story (Hal 9000 Edit)
Ep. IV - A New Hope D+77 (OohTeeDee Edit) * Ep. V - Empire Strikes Back D+80 (OohTeeDee Edit)
Ep. VI - Return of The Jedi OTD83 (OohTeeDee Edit) * Ep. VII - The Force Awakens Restructured (Hal 9000 Edit)
Ep. VIII - The Last Jedi Legendary (Hal 9000 Edit) * Ep. IX - The Rise of Skywalker Ascendant (Hal 9000 Edit)

💡 Save confusion & express your comments with Markdown Emojis here 💡

Author
Time

hi, vultural. hope you’re well!

haven’t been on FE much this year. you might be aware—i’m a hospital doc (a “hospitalist”), so between the pandemic and increased parental duties at home, this year has been superbusy. but i’ll be back on FE when things are calmer!

stay safe, everyone.

Author
Time

ssj said:

hi, vultural. hope you’re well!

haven’t been on FE much this year. you might be aware—i’m a hospital doc (a “hospitalist”), so between the pandemic and increased parental duties at home, this year has been superbusy. but i’ll be back on FE when things are calmer!

stay safe, everyone.

Glad to hear things are okay SSJ, keep safe 😀👍

“We Are What They Grow Beyond” - Yoda


My Prefered Saga Viewing Preference:
Ep. III - Revenge of the Sith Special Edition (StankPac Edit) * Rogue One - A Star Wars Story (Hal 9000 Edit)
Ep. IV - A New Hope D+77 (OohTeeDee Edit) * Ep. V - Empire Strikes Back D+80 (OohTeeDee Edit)
Ep. VI - Return of The Jedi OTD83 (OohTeeDee Edit) * Ep. VII - The Force Awakens Restructured (Hal 9000 Edit)
Ep. VIII - The Last Jedi Legendary (Hal 9000 Edit) * Ep. IX - The Rise of Skywalker Ascendant (Hal 9000 Edit)

💡 Save confusion & express your comments with Markdown Emojis here 💡

Author
Time

Can anybody share this with me as well? ssj’s last time on the boards was back January 😦

Drink up me hearties, yo ho!

Author
Time

Vhestal said:

Can anybody share this with me as well? ssj’s last time on the boards was back January 😦

PM Sent!

Author
Time

musiced921 said:

Vhestal said:

Can anybody share this with me as well? ssj’s last time on the boards was back January 😦

PM Sent!

Thank you musiced921!

Drink up me hearties, yo ho!