Sign In

The Random Star Wars Pics & GIFs Thread — Page 9

Author
Time

We don’t take kindly to 4chanesque behavior round here

Author
Time

Ghibili said:

Lord Haseo said:

We don’t take kindly to 4chanesque behavior round here

That has not stopped Frink.

Being playful and occasionally being a penisbutt (something I’m also guilty of) is different from being offensive.

Author
Time

Ghibili said:

Lord Haseo said:

We don’t take kindly to 4chanesque behavior round here

That has not stopped Frink.

You don’t even realize how offensive you are being.

I had a daughter FUCKING STILLBORN due to a similar genetic abnormality.

Go fuck yourself.

Author
Time

TV’s Frink said:

Ghibili said:

Lord Haseo said:

We don’t take kindly to 4chanesque behavior round here

That has not stopped Frink.

You don’t even realize how offensive you are being.

I had a daughter FUCKING STILLBORN due to a similar genetic abnormality.

Go fuck yourself.

So now it is time for you to be mister moral.

Well good for you.

Author
Time

Ghibili said:
So now it is time for you to be mister moral.

Well good for you.

You don’t have a shred of empathy in you…

Author
Time

Ghibili said:

Looks like Han Solo if he had down syndrome.

sigh This is why we can’t have nice things. New guy, you’re on thin ice. 1st warning.

originaltrilogy.com Moderator

Where were you in '77?

Author
Time

2018151212 said:


Once again, can you please remove or obscure the F word from your avatar? Thanks!

originaltrilogy.com Moderator

Where were you in '77?

Author
Time

Ghibili said:

Looks like Han Solo if he had down syndrome.

Aside from the previously mentioned problems with this post, in what way does this action figure resemble someone with Down Syndrome, anyway?

Army of Darkness: The Medieval Deadit | The Terminator - Color Regrade | The Wrong Trousers - Audio Preservation
SONIC RACES THROUGH THE GREEN FIELDS.
THE SUN RACES THROUGH A BLUE SKY FILLED WITH WHITE CLOUDS.
THE WAYS OF HIS HEART ARE MUCH LIKE THE SUN. SONIC RUNS AND RESTS; THE SUN RISES AND SETS.
DON’T GIVE UP ON THE SUN. DON’T MAKE THE SUN LAUGH AT YOU.

Author
Time

Do we need to go there? It’s just a really horrible sculpt. I can only imagine what Harrison Ford thought of it.

originaltrilogy.com Moderator

Where were you in '77?

Author
Time

More like if Han Solo weighed fat hundred pounds.

Well done. I will disengage self-destruct initiative.

Author
Time

SilverWook said:

Do we need to go there? It’s just a really horrible sculpt. I can only imagine what Harrison Ford thought of it.

I didn’t mean to “go there”, I was pretty much alluding to what you just said. It’s a bad sculpt, but I know what the physical signs of DNS look like, and I don’t know how this figure enacted that thought. I guess we should just forget about it; for now, at least.

Army of Darkness: The Medieval Deadit | The Terminator - Color Regrade | The Wrong Trousers - Audio Preservation
SONIC RACES THROUGH THE GREEN FIELDS.
THE SUN RACES THROUGH A BLUE SKY FILLED WITH WHITE CLOUDS.
THE WAYS OF HIS HEART ARE MUCH LIKE THE SUN. SONIC RUNS AND RESTS; THE SUN RISES AND SETS.
DON’T GIVE UP ON THE SUN. DON’T MAKE THE SUN LAUGH AT YOU.

Author
Time

Dek Rollins said:

Ghibili said:

Looks like Han Solo if he had down syndrome.

Aside from the previously mentioned problems with this post, in what way does this action figure resemble someone with Down Syndrome, anyway?

People with down syndrome have thicker necks then normal people(unless those normal people are really fat which this figure is not).

Author
Time

Dek Rollins said:

SilverWook said:

Do we need to go there? It’s just a really horrible sculpt. I can only imagine what Harrison Ford thought of it.

I didn’t mean to “go there”, I was pretty much alluding to what you just said. It’s a bad sculpt, but I know what the physical signs of DNS look like, and I don’t know how this figure enacted that thought. I guess we should just forget about it; for now, at least.

Well thanks for encouraging the idiot in the thread to post more about it.

Author
Time

Ghibili said:

People with down syndrome have thicker necks then normal people(unless those normal people are really fat which this figure is not).

That’s not entirely true, and like I said, we should just forget about it. And you better get banned for all that crap, too.

TV’s Frink said:

Well thanks for encouraging the idiot in the thread to post more about it.

Sorry.

Army of Darkness: The Medieval Deadit | The Terminator - Color Regrade | The Wrong Trousers - Audio Preservation
SONIC RACES THROUGH THE GREEN FIELDS.
THE SUN RACES THROUGH A BLUE SKY FILLED WITH WHITE CLOUDS.
THE WAYS OF HIS HEART ARE MUCH LIKE THE SUN. SONIC RUNS AND RESTS; THE SUN RISES AND SETS.
DON’T GIVE UP ON THE SUN. DON’T MAKE THE SUN LAUGH AT YOU.