Sign In

The Phantom Menace -Theatrical Version - NTSC DVD- ADYWAN - NOW AVAILABLE — Page 11

Author
Time

stretch009 said:

Destinyg133 said:

Does anyone still posses adywan’s realease with fixed audio, i would love to have this in my collection but cant find it anywhere

Usenet.
Myspleen.

Was thinking to get it without paying for usenet service and myspleen is just private tracker that i dont have access to 😕

Author
Time

Destinyg133 said:

stretch009 said:

Destinyg133 said:

Does anyone still posses adywan’s realease with fixed audio, i would love to have this in my collection but cant find it anywhere

Usenet.
Myspleen.

Was thinking to get it without paying for usenet service and myspleen is just private tracker that i dont have access to 😕

There are free trials for Usenet providers.

Author
Time

stretch009 said:

Destinyg133 said:

stretch009 said:

Destinyg133 said:

Does anyone still posses adywan’s realease with fixed audio, i would love to have this in my collection but cant find it anywhere

Usenet.
Myspleen.

Was thinking to get it without paying for usenet service and myspleen is just private tracker that i dont have access to 😕

There are free trials for Usenet providers.

Allright, ill try to find it there
Still confused, why is it posted there,and not elsewhere like harmy’s despecialized

Author
Time

Not popular enough for someone to upload it to a public tracker, and even if someone did I’d be shocked if it was still seeded.

a trolling bantha

Author
Time

ChainsawAsh said:

Not popular enough for someone to upload it to a public tracker, and even if someone did I’d be shocked if it was still seeded.

Got my version, “TPM_AVCHD_ADYWAN” 7.85gb, converted it myself to MKV, hopefully that one is with fixed sound?, here is mediainfo from mkv https://hastebin.com/newutejuta.sql

schorman13 said:

I humbly suggest you download the 5.1 track from my LD audio archive as a replacement. It’s fully synchronized and it hasn’t been re-encoded, as adywan’s original was.

And where can i find this?

Author
Time

Destinyg133 said:

ChainsawAsh said:

Not popular enough for someone to upload it to a public tracker, and even if someone did I’d be shocked if it was still seeded.

Got my version, “TPM_AVCHD_ADYWAN” 7.85gb, converted it myself to MKV, hopefully that one is with fixed sound?, here is mediainfo from mkv https://hastebin.com/newutejuta.sql

schorman13 said:

I humbly suggest you download the 5.1 track from my LD audio archive as a replacement. It’s fully synchronized and it hasn’t been re-encoded, as adywan’s original was.

And where can i find this?

Myspleen

If I had some gum, I’d chew a hole into the sun…

Author
Time

Well guys, just wanted to give ya info, version i got few days ago from usenet is not theatrical cut, its 3 mins longer, so i assume i got dvd version, now i feel very bad for not having access to myspleen, i probablly should not do this, but could anyone PM me theatrical cut, if they have free time ^^

Author
Time

Destinyg133 said:

Well guys, just wanted to give ya info, version i got few days ago from usenet is not theatrical cut, its 3 mins longer, so i assume i got dvd version, now i feel very bad for not having access to myspleen, i probablly should not do this, but could anyone PM me theatrical cut, if they have free time ^^

Check your PMs it will tell you exactly where to find it on Usenet.

Author
Time

stretch009 said:

Destinyg133 said:

Well guys, just wanted to give ya info, version i got few days ago from usenet is not theatrical cut, its 3 mins longer, so i assume i got dvd version, now i feel very bad for not having access to myspleen, i probablly should not do this, but could anyone PM me theatrical cut, if they have free time ^^

Check your PMs it will tell you exactly where to find it on Usenet.

TY, got it 😄

Author
Time

Well, I don’t know anything about usenet and I don’t have a myspleen account, so I was wondering if anyone would be willing to point me in the right direction to acquire this. I plan on doing a theatrical reconstruction and I think this would be a helpful resource for doing so.

Current FanEdits In Progress:

  • The Force Awakens – Special Edition
  • Attack of the Clones: The IMAX Experience (Recreation)
Author
Time

Hello everyone, I’ve been looking for years for a theatrical version of TPM and this is one of the few places where I can find any info about it. I have to say I’ve seen all of Harmy’s despecialized versions of the original trilogy and that motivated me to watch all of the prequels’ theatrical versions. If anyone could point me in the right direction to get this Adywan’s version or any other theatrical version of TPM I’ll be really grateful.

Author
Time

lakamosque said:

Hello everyone, I’ve been looking for years for a theatrical version of TPM and this is one of the few places where I can find any info about it. I have to say I’ve seen all of Harmy’s despecialized versions of the original trilogy and that motivated me to watch all of the prequels’ theatrical versions. If anyone could point me in the right direction to get this Adywan’s version or any other theatrical version of TPM I’ll be really grateful.

Adywan’s = Usenet

Author
Time

stretch009 said:

lakamosque said:

Hello everyone, I’ve been looking for years for a theatrical version of TPM and this is one of the few places where I can find any info about it. I have to say I’ve seen all of Harmy’s despecialized versions of the original trilogy and that motivated me to watch all of the prequels’ theatrical versions. If anyone could point me in the right direction to get this Adywan’s version or any other theatrical version of TPM I’ll be really grateful.

Adywan’s = Usenet

Finding one on the other does not make them equal.

Author
Time

OMG, this thread 😂. So the 7.85 GB ISO is not theatrical?

Author
Time

Is this Theatrical Edit complete? If so, someone has a link?

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Can anyone PM me a link (preferably not usenet)? I searched usenet to no avail. Parts of the rar files are down even with a high retention service. 😦. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Edit: Got it thanks. Great Job Adywan. We just need an HD version now and maybe better placement of hardcoded subtitles! There are maybe one or two more things that still need to fixed with this version but its a good start (Naboo Bridge / Subtitles). 😄

Author
Time

freetheworld said:

Can anyone PM me a link (preferably not usenet)? I searched usenet to no avail. Parts of the rar files are down even with a high retention service. 😦. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Edit: Got it thanks. Great Job Adywan. We just need an HD version now and maybe better placement of hardcoded subtitles! There are maybe one or two more things that still need to fixed with this version but its a good start (Naboo Bridge / Subtitles). 😄

Would you be kind enough to PM me the link too? (or at least tell me how to get it?)

Author
Time

NoobSunrider said:

freetheworld said:

Can anyone PM me a link (preferably not usenet)? I searched usenet to no avail. Parts of the rar files are down even with a high retention service. 😦. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Edit: Got it thanks. Great Job Adywan. We just need an HD version now and maybe better placement of hardcoded subtitles! There are maybe one or two more things that still need to fixed with this version but its a good start (Naboo Bridge / Subtitles). 😄

Would you be kind enough to PM me the link too? (or at least tell me how to get it?)

PM Sent.

Author
Time

freetheworld said:

Can anyone PM me a link (preferably not usenet)? I searched usenet to no avail. Parts of the rar files are down even with a high retention service. 😦. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Edit: Got it thanks. Great Job Adywan. We just need an HD version now and maybe better placement of hardcoded subtitles! There are maybe one or two more things that still need to fixed with this version but its a good start (Naboo Bridge / Subtitles). 😄

Can I please get a PM as well? Thanks!

The Skywalker Saga Viewing Order:
I: C.O.D. | II: T.A.S. | III: L.O.E.
IV: Revisited | V: Revisited | VI: Revisited
VII: Restructured | VIII: Rekindled | IX: Ascendant

This is the way.

Author
Time

DZ-330 said:

freetheworld said:

Can anyone PM me a link (preferably not usenet)? I searched usenet to no avail. Parts of the rar files are down even with a high retention service. 😦. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Edit: Got it thanks. Great Job Adywan. We just need an HD version now and maybe better placement of hardcoded subtitles! There are maybe one or two more things that still need to fixed with this version but its a good start (Naboo Bridge / Subtitles). 😄

Can I please get a PM as well? Thanks!

PM Sent.

Author
Time

freetheworld said:

DZ-330 said:

freetheworld said:

Can anyone PM me a link (preferably not usenet)? I searched usenet to no avail. Parts of the rar files are down even with a high retention service. 😦. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Edit: Got it thanks. Great Job Adywan. We just need an HD version now and maybe better placement of hardcoded subtitles! There are maybe one or two more things that still need to fixed with this version but its a good start (Naboo Bridge / Subtitles). 😄

Can I please get a PM as well? Thanks!

PM Sent.

Would love a link as well since I’ve only gotten pieces of it 'til now. Thank you in advance ‘freetheworld’.

Author
Time

Sounds interesting, message please.

Author
Time

Links sent to all. Just be aware like I said this is 11 years old so it is not perfect. Do not be disappointed please.