Mod Edit: It has come to the moderators attention that JSteven is also previously banned members ForceGhostRecon & Mikeluv80 - and many, many other socks - to which FGR has himself admitted.
He made homophobic slurs - in a personal attack vs another member in 2016 - for which he was banned at the time - yet has repeated more homophobic slurs of late in his other sock accounts.
Do NOT ask for links to any of his projects on the OriginalTrilogy•com - thank you.
Edit: Obviously… MikeLovullo/FGR/JSteven and his many continuing socks just cannot stay away from here (despite being repeatedly banned, informed such actions are viewed as harassment - and the authorities being informed) - yet still returns to make more sock accounts and bizarre posts. This, despite many members knowing his real life identity - from before he deleted his various social media platforms - and started charging $20 on his site to ‘cover costs’.
I have a new feature-length fanedit of The Mandalorian. The runtime is about 120 minutes and once a few things were moved around, it plays out surprisingly complete! This edit turned the first 3 (and part of 4) episodes into a cohesive story about the meeting and unlikely bond formed between a hardened Mandalorian bountyhunter and a unexpected ‘baby’ bounty.
The following contains spoilers from The Mandalorian…
- Color corrected - saturated color a bit
- Rearranged intro logos - added Mando score
- Added Mando score to a few spots
- Most of EP1 intact
- Rearranged the trek across the desert, getting attacked by other boutyhunters along the way
- Cut Jawas
- Cut Nick Nolte’s character helping Mando get back to his ship - now he just treks across the desert to get back to his ship
- added sunset transition footage and color corrected to match next scene
- the two end up walking up and over a ridge and end up in a plain surrounded by mountains - the Mando decides (albeit reluctantly) to check out a cave in one of the mountains (possible shortcut to the other side?) and encounters the rhino monster on the way
- Cut Nick Nolte’s character from the desert planet take-off
- Once they take off, baby yoda plays with the lever knob and then the Mando puts him back in his basket, only to have him come out again when he’s not looking and start playing with buttons (edited 2 scenes together to make one) - really works perfectly and sets up the payoff at the end
- Mando returns baby for bounty (exhibiting a suppressed concern for it’s fate)
- Mando upgrades armor and in the process, remembers his own childhood as other Mandalorians engage him about their code and past. Subsequently, he has a growing concern for the child bounty he just delivered
- Mando is about to leave the planet and sees the lever and decides to rescue baby
- Mando rescues baby
- Mando shoots his way off the planet
- Climax of the movie is the Mando support squad that shows up for the big shootout
- Ends with Mando giving baby Yoda the lever knob
- The two ride off into the sunset… ehem space
I have this edit complete and ready for anyone interested in checking it out, PM me for link.