Sign In

The Last Jedi: Legendary (SPOILERS) — Page 40

Author
Time
 (Edited)

is there anyway to get V2? i like the new changes, but removing the phasma and finn fight is deal breaker for me 😕 (worse now that he doesn’t even has a fight or does anything in TROS)

Author
Time

It’s still available via torrents, but I don’t have the space to host multiple versions. 😦

Initiating self-destruct countdown…

Author
Time
 (Edited)

i will search for it, thanks

Edit:

Found it, i’m going to do a simple mkv split and join about half way with v3 (assuming they were both encoded in the same way), to have all the changes of v3 but with finn and phasma fight

Author
Time

I came across this fanedit and was wondering how / where I get a link for a download? Would love to check it out, it sounds very promising!

Author
Time

4everchaos said:

I came across this fanedit and was wondering how / where I get a link for a download? Would love to check it out, it sounds very promising!

PM HAL 9000.

Author
Time

Sorry if this was discussed before V3 was released and I missed it, but was there ever any consideration of removing Finn and Rose kissing?

If I remember correctly you had wanted to leave it in previous edits because no one knew what TROS would do with it, but now that we know that Finn and Rose definitely aren’t a thing, isn’t it kinda weird? I know Poppasketti did away with it by reworking the entire scene, but I’m wondering what your thought process was if you’re willing to elaborate!

Author
Time

AbramPT said:

Sorry if this was discussed before V3 was released and I missed it, but was there ever any consideration of removing Finn and Rose kissing?

If I remember correctly you had wanted to leave it in previous edits because no one knew what TROS would do with it, but now that we know that Finn and Rose definitely aren’t a thing, isn’t it kinda weird? I know Poppasketti did away with it by reworking the entire scene, but I’m wondering what your thought process was if you’re willing to elaborate!

Oh yeah, that is a fair point … it went no where, not even alluding to it/anything else in TLJ.

Do NOT self-destruct!

Author
Time

Nah, I wouldn’t remove it, I don’t think. Rose saw Finn transform into the hero she mistook him for at the start, get her medallion back, and demonstrate a willingness to give his all for the cause as her sister did.

I wouldn’t remove TROS’s kiss, neither. It’s like the only sexually charged anything the whole movie!

Initiating self-destruct countdown…

Author
Time
 (Edited)

i’ll be the editor brave enough to edit in full penetration, just you all wait. it’ll fix everything

edit: would you believe i immediately regretted posting this

Author
Time
 (Edited)

So who’s Dolph Lundgren replacing, Kylo or Rey?

EDIT: I may also have immediately regretted my post.

a trolling bantha

Author
Time

“That’s how we’re gonna win…” smiles

poppy music kicks in while fading to black

God-awful Deepfake sequence

Initiating self-destruct countdown…

Author
Time

Hal 9000 said:

Nah, I wouldn’t remove it, I don’t think. Rose saw Finn transform into the hero she mistook him for at the start, get her medallion back, and demonstrate a willingness to give his all for the cause as her sister did.

I wouldn’t remove TROS’s kiss, neither. It’s like the only sexually charged anything the whole movie!

Hey now, we saw some baby porgs … you know what they result from!

Do NOT self-destruct!

Author
Time

Hal 9000 said:

Nah, I wouldn’t remove it, I don’t think. Rose saw Finn transform into the hero she mistook him for at the start, get her medallion back, and demonstrate a willingness to give his all for the cause as her sister did.

I wouldn’t remove TROS’s kiss, neither. It’s like the only sexually charged anything the whole movie!

I see your point. Granted, I think the two kisses are wildly different in that only one of them was accompanied with sexual tension that built over multiple movies.

I’ll have to watch your edit again - maybe the removal of the “saving what we love” line paints the kiss in more of a “holy shit I almost died and I’m super fired up right now” kind of kiss.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

TiMartyn said:

Luke shouldn’t shout about the “sacred texts” after Yoda burns down the tree as it doesn’t make sense for Luke to be upset about something he was literally just going to do!

The Last Jedi implies that Luke does not actually want the Jedi to end (or something). We see Luke with the Jedi robes in the saber toss scene before he gets into his leather hobo robes, and we also see him in the same robes when he is going to burn the tree.

The Rise of Skywalker reinforces this with… (SPOILERS AHEAD)

… Luke revealing to Rey that he had kept Leia’s lightsaber this entire time.

The unfortunate reality of the Star Wars prequel and Disney trilogies is that they will always be around. Forever. They will never go away. It can never be undone.

I also prefer to be referred to as TNT, not Freezing.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Since you removed Luke referring to Jakku as “pretty much nowhere”, are you going remove the “…from nowhere?” part from his “Why are you here, Rey from nowhere?” line?

The unfortunate reality of the Star Wars prequel and Disney trilogies is that they will always be around. Forever. They will never go away. It can never be undone.

I also prefer to be referred to as TNT, not Freezing.

Author
Time

No need. The dialogue now plays as:

Luke: Where are you from?

Rey: Nowhere.

Luke: Why are you here, Rey from nowhere?

Initiating self-destruct countdown…

Author
Time

FreezingTNT2 said:

Since you removed Luke referring to Jakku as “pretty much nowhere”, are you going remove the “…from nowhere?” part from his “Why are you here, Rey from nowhere?” line?

I know Hal already responded to this, but…why?

a trolling bantha