I was feeling very proud of myself today and I almost posted in this thread complimenting myself
but I remembered I’m smarter than that and decided to create my own thread where I am the king. I also didn’t consult this thread
because my ideas are brilliant and don’t need any consultation.
Rules are simple.
- You are always welcome (provided you follow the rules).
- You can ONLY compliment yourself. (You cannot compliment others inside this thread and I wouldn’t suggest doing it outside the thread either, personally)
- NO praising and/or off topic remarks directed at anyone inside the thread. (and again, outside is probably a bad idea too)
- NO loopholes about praising other’s “posts” (and not the poster themselves). Praise yourself or praise NOTHING.
- No pictures, obviously.
- If you’re in my thread you speak MY language.
- NO paradoxes.
- NO questioning my methods.
- Don’t have too much fun.
I am a good person. Today I was eating chocolate cookies when I remembered that cookies can be less than healthy, so I stopped eating cookies before I had too many. I know all of us are humans and are not perfect… but I think I might be.