Things we look for and requests for comments.
1) Requests for screenshots of changed parts. (As people are starting to do).
2) Issues and problems with the GOUT and bluray, so we can do comparisons. Glitches, encoding errors, and mistakes left in (Besides glue marks and burns).
Such as the blurry section issue brought up by Adywan.
3) Comments about the images, and quality of preview images and videos.
4) Descriptions of errors or bloopers that people might not have seen.
5) Dialogue changes and different versions of soundtracks.
There are many of these that have been done for Star Wars, and Empires.
Links to discussion about Return of the Jedi would be good too.
There are too many things to list, this is a just a few of them.
We know there are experts out there for each film, we would like to hear from them, or for inquisitive people that want to know about this film.
The community might not ever have a chance to inspect and examine these prints.
We have them now, and can do close up inspections of every single frame, giving us a unique perspective of this.
When have we ever had that before? Granted the blurays have higher quality images, and give us some good references. But nothng can beat having the actual real 35mm film, and the high definition scans.
We would think there are plenty of mysteries to explore, and plenty of answers that can be given out.
Take this opportunity for this film, and also for Star Wars and Empire Strikes back to ask them.
We will do our best to find out the answers.