Sign In

Superman II the Richard donner cut comes out on uhd blu ray next year we have to rely on the fans to update. 😦

Author
Time

Welp when Superman II the Richard donner cut comes out on uhd blu ray next year we have to rely on the fans to update and fix the issues with it. Warner bros announced the uhd box set and said that aren’t updating that cut at all. 😦

Author
Time

Only buying Superman II UHD if it’s the Lester cut.

Author
Time

stretch009 said:

Only buying Superman II UHD if it’s the Lester cut.

Oh it’s including both cuts just mentioned what I found out about it and Superman the movie is being remastered so it’s not the same uhd.

Author
Time

Fullmetaled said:

stretch009 said:

Only buying Superman II UHD if it’s the Lester cut.

Oh it’s including both cuts just mentioned what I found out about it and Superman the movie is being remastered so it’s not the same uhd.

According to digitalbits there has been no OFFICIAL announcement that both cuts are included yet but of course I hope you’re right.

Author
Time

Really wish they could get the legal issues sorted out (yeah right, lol) and finally remaster and release the tv broadcast since it has a lot more Donner stuff (and IMO, better takes regarding the actor’s performances and b.g. music).

Author
Time

TylerDurden389 said:

Really wish they could get the legal issues sorted out (yeah right, lol) and finally remaster and release the tv broadcast since it has a lot more Donner stuff (and IMO, better takes regarding the actor’s performances and b.g. music).

Is this in regards to Superman 2 if so that’s disappointing to hear.