Sign In

Superman II - The Booshman Cut (Released) — Page 3

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Where I can find the film in stream or to downland? Could I also get a link to your Redux cut?

Thanks for your answer.

Author
Time

Hi Booshman, is it possible to also get a link for this edit please. Your edit sounds awesome and would love to see it.

Thanks in advance 😁👍

Author
Time

2107706 said:

Where I can find the film in stream or to downland? Could I also get a link to your Redux cut?

Thanks for your answer.

Atom-88 said:

Hi Booshman, is it possible to also get a link for this edit please. Your edit sounds awesome and would love to see it.

Thanks in advance 😁👍

PM’s sent to both of you.

Author
Time

Hi Booshman,

Hope all is well.

I’ve been looking for a link to your fan edit of Superman II for ages. Please could you email me the link to your fanedit.

Thanks alot.

Author
Time

Any chance I could get a PM too please! Really wanna see this!

Author
Time

Greetings Booshman, just to ask, is this the edition of the film that you have been previewing upon your Youtube-channel, or is it one of your earlier edits of the film? Please pardon if my question seems ignorant. ^^;

~Ice~

Author
Time

Ri~Lei said:

Greetings Booshman, just to ask, is this the edition of the film that you have been previewing upon your Youtube-channel, or is it one of your earlier edits of the film? Please pardon if my question seems ignorant. ^^;

~Ice~

No problem. There were 2 previous releases The Booshman Cut from 2007 and The Richard Donner Cut Redux from 2010. The stuff on YouTube is from an as yet unreleased new edit.

Author
Time

Hi Booshman

Could I also get a link to your edit?

Thanks for your answer.

Author
Time

Hello - Can you send me a link to the edit? Thank you in advance. Looking forward to seeing it!

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Hi Booshman!

Can you send me a link to your edit of SUPERMAN II?

Much appreciated!