Sign In

Street Fighter II - The Animated Movie Super Special Champion Edition Turbo (Released) — Page 5

Author
Time
I watched this today and I liked the material you added back in. I think the Japanese voice cast is worlds better than the english, the english dub is horrible, if not for those who are in a sort of nostalgia for it.

“Always loved Vader’s wordless self sacrifice. Another shitty, clueless, revision like Greedo and young Anakin’s ghost. What a fucking shame.” -Simon Pegg.

Author
Time
Glad you guys enjoy it! Any other comments about it? Good or bad. Downloads working for everyone?
Author
Time
I haven't gotten the torrent to work yet but that's because I don't use uTorrent
Author
Time
I also enjoyed the menu with the street fighter II game screen, and the sampled game audio.

The only thing I was wondering is there any work being done on a superb cover for this release.

Will the bonus disc have images of japan released artwork, and u.s. artwork etc?

The box art for street fighter II turbo champion edition for the snes system was great!

the only complaint I have is not directed at you but the director's/producers of the film, is that Cammy should've been in the film more and the film should have been longer.

the actress who played her on the live action film was hot, but the movie sucked. Too bad that was raul julia's last film.

Too bad a fan edit of the movie cannot be made that does treat the material less rediculously.

“Always loved Vader’s wordless self sacrifice. Another shitty, clueless, revision like Greedo and young Anakin’s ghost. What a fucking shame.” -Simon Pegg.

Author
Time
Is there anything that can be done to the torrent file to make it work with ALL torrent clients? The only one that I know for sure works is uTorrent.

Originally posted by: skyjedi2005
The only thing I was wondering is there any work being done on a superb cover for this release.

Yes, here is a preview. http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/184/coverig0.jpg

Will the bonus disc have images of japan released artwork, and u.s. artwork etc?

As many pics as I can find will be on there.

the only complaint I have is not directed at you but the director's/producers of the film, is that Cammy should've been in the film more and the film should have been longer.
the actress who played her on the live action film was hot,


Yes and Yes!

Too bad a fan edit of the (live-action) movie cannot be made that does treat the material less rediculously.

Well, this will also be included on the bonus disc:

Originally posted by: bigrob
i've been messing round with Street Fighter the movie with van damme and managed to cut together a brilliant cut which lasts around 3 minutes long. weird thing was though that the plot was left intact!
Author
Time
As soon as I finish disc 2 (ok first i need to start), I will create the back of the DVD cover.
Author
Time
I just got this disc from Jaiman Tuckuh and I'm looking to torrent it and/or PiF to anyone who wants it. Anyone interested?
Marioxb, it's great! Thank you very much for producing this! Any news on Disc 2?
Author
Time
Originally posted by: marioxb
Is there anything that can be done to the torrent file to make it work with ALL torrent clients? The only one that I know for sure works is uTorrent.

Originally posted by: skyjedi2005
The only thing I was wondering is there any work being done on a superb cover for this release.

Yes, here is a preview. http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/184/coverig0.jpg

Will the bonus disc have images of japan released artwork, and u.s. artwork etc?

As many pics as I can find will be on there.

the only complaint I have is not directed at you but the director's/producers of the film, is that Cammy should've been in the film more and the film should have been longer.
the actress who played her on the live action film was hot,


Yes and Yes!

Too bad a fan edit of the (live-action) movie cannot be made that does treat the material less rediculously.

Well, this will also be included on the bonus disc:

Originally posted by: bigrob
i've been messing round with Street Fighter the movie with van damme and managed to cut together a brilliant cut which lasts around 3 minutes long. weird thing was though that the plot was left intact!


Ahh!!!! thanks fopr reminding me!!!!

will get to work on this right away!

Join the dark side… and get a free cookie!

Author
Time
I don't think the old torrent works anymore. I just recently got my computer working again, so I'll see what I can do about creating a new torrent.

Unfortunatly, I'll have to start work on my bonus disc all over again as well, since all progress I had made previously had been lost to a HD failure. I'll get started on it as soon as I can.
Author
Time
Dude, that SUCKS. If you need any help and all, lemme know.

I've got better things to do tonight than die! - Springer, Transformers the Movie

Author
Time
Originally posted by: marioxb
I don't think the old torrent works anymore. I just recently got my computer working again, so I'll see what I can do about creating a new torrent.

Unfortunatly, I'll have to start work on my bonus disc all over again as well, since all progress I had made previously had been lost to a HD failure. I'll get started on it as soon as I can.


DAMMIT!!! Thanks, I'll be waiting...
Author
Time
Wait... so are both discs done or just the first and either way how can I get my hands on this?
Author
Time
5acrifice, I'll sort you out with the first disc, if you want. Send me a PM.
Author
Time
I love that cover art. was it ever released as a wall size poster, or just printed on the cover of the laserdisc in japan?

“Always loved Vader’s wordless self sacrifice. Another shitty, clueless, revision like Greedo and young Anakin’s ghost. What a fucking shame.” -Simon Pegg.

Author
Time
All that was completed so far was the first disc.

That cover is taken from the DVD version released in Japan.
Author
Time
Dude! Another drive wipe. @&#%$!!!!!-it Did any of the material, for the extras disc, survive in a backup, or anything?

Let me know if I can help with anything.

One day I found... 10 years had got behind me. Next day was worse.

 

Download  shows from Cable DVR (Updated! Yes, it needs a rewrite, but it's worth slogging through, anyway).

Author
Time
Most of the footage (commercials, promo videos) is backed up on my Xbox. I have the original Japanese DVD backed up on DVD and I'll have to rip the scenes from the PS1 movie game again. I did lose some unrelated things I might use some assistance in recovering. I'll let you know soon. Thanks a lot! I appreciate it.
Author
Time
To be honest, I already have the Japanese original (bought in Japan). I am, however, looking for the subtitles for the movie, and possibly to everything else in that disc.

Is there anyone/anywhere I can download from?
Author
Time
Is this still available anywhere?

"The Empire can't stop us now..now its our turn" -Luke-

Author
Time
GhostAlpha26, send me a PM with your address and I'll sort you out with a copy of this.
Author
Time
Hello. I've been looking for something like this for a long time. Seems like I found it a bit too late though.

Could someone please re-upload the torrent for this?
Author
Time
As soon as I get my secondary harddrive working, I'll see what I can do.

I'm the one that created the disc, by the way. And no, unfortunatly I never finished disc 2, but I hope to some day...
Author
Time
Originally posted by: marioxb
As soon as I get my secondary harddrive working, I'll see what I can do.

I'm the one that created the disc, by the way. And no, unfortunatly I never finished disc 2, but I hope to some day...


Alright, thank you.
Author
Time
where the heck can i download this? argh.. i really want it!

**😮ver&out:
**mumbles