Sign In

Stranger Things 2: The Film Experience (cancelled)

Author
Time
 (Edited)

While I work on the two part movie edit of season one I might as well work some on the second season.

Drew Bell

Author
Time

Update: Stranger Things 2 will be split into parts. Dont know if it’ll be two or three parts tho so we’ll have to wait and see.

Drew Bell

Author
Time

Update update: ST 2 will both be in three parts but instead of it being called “Stranger Things 2: The Film Experience”. It’ll be called “Stranger Things: The Continuing Film Experience”. With the titles for each volume continuing after two with three to five. And the chapter numbers following after eight.

Drew Bell

Author
Time
 (Edited)

So after watching Foxade’s great video on why Stranger Things 2 isn’t well written and editing the season just being an unnecessary pain, I’ve decided to cancel this project and just stick with season one. Sorry to anyone who was interested in this edit.

Drew Bell

Author
Time

D-A113 said:

Update update: ST 2 will both be in three parts but instead of it being called “Stranger Things 2: The Film Experience”. It’ll be called “Stranger Things: The Continuing Film Experience”. With the titles for each volume continuing after two with three to five. And the chapter numbers following after eight.

I’d love a link for this.

Author
Time

J_Scarp1273 said:

Sounds great!!

Thanks but like I said earlier, this project has been canceled but I am still planning for the first season to have its two parter treatment.

Drew Bell

Author
Time

D-A113 said:

J_Scarp1273 said:

Sounds great!!

Thanks but like I said earlier, this project has been canceled but I am still planning for the first season to have its two parter treatment.

No problem. Looking forward to the final product.

Author
Time

J_Scarp1273 said:

D-A113 said:

J_Scarp1273 said:

Sounds great!!

Thanks but like I said earlier, this project has been canceled but I am still planning for the first season to have its two parter treatment.

No problem. Looking forward to the final product.

Thanks!

Drew Bell