Sign In

Star Wars saga - Extra Extended Edition (1080p) — Page 18

Author
Time

Bewy said:

I might be wrong, but at first glance the second pic could come from Empire of Dreams (if I recall correctly this shot reveals us that the X-wing we see on the left is only its nose).

i don´t find it in empire of dreams.watched it several times.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

benduwan said:

Bewy said:

I might be wrong, but at first glance the second pic could come from Empire of Dreams (if I recall correctly this shot reveals us that the X-wing we see on the left is only its nose).

i don´t find it in empire of dreams.watched it several times.

Rats! But I still think it might come from the OT special features DVD (or again I could be just wrong 😄). I don’t have the disc with me so I can’t check that.

Author
Time

Does anyone know of any completed fan edits in the style of these (i.e. extended)? I have found one for episode III but not anything for the others.

Author
Time

gudenruben said:

Does anyone know of any completed fan edits in the style of these (i.e. extended)? I have found one for episode III but not anything for the others.

SW EP1 ADM Extended
SW EP2 ADM Extended
SW EP3 ADM Extended
DAVEYTOD - The Clones Revealed
DAVEYTOD - THE SITH REVEALED
Jambe Davdar Star Wars Begins
Jambe Davdar Star Wars Building Empire Miami Version
Jambe Davdar Star Wars Returning to Jedi Miami Version
Star Wars Deleted Magic Revisited
Star Wars - The Last Jedi (Extended Edition) ebumms v3

Author
Time

i download the Microsoft Cinemania for a never seen scene like mentioned in this link

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Scenes_cut_from_Star_Wars

but this software is only for win 95.
can´t open this.i try the compatible mode ,virtuell machines or the browser.
spend hours of search.nothing work.
can someone help me?
i download Microsoft Cinemania 1994,1995,and 1997 and like to watch them.
my pc is win 7 64 bit…
i believe andrea would be interest in this too… 😃

Author
Time

I’m betting that in the new 4K release next year, they will have way more deleted scenes for the OT given how it’s been revealed that they’ve scanned all the original raw footage and have even shown some.

I’ve always wanted to see an extended cut of all of these films.

Plus, there’s still a lot of PT deleted scenes that have never been seen before either. And I’m crossing my fingers that we’ll get the DVD deleted scenes in HD.

Author
Time

benduwan said:

i download the Microsoft Cinemania for a never seen scene like mentioned in this link

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Scenes_cut_from_Star_Wars

but this software is only for win 95.
can´t open this.i try the compatible mode ,virtuell machines or the browser.
spend hours of search.nothing work.
can someone help me?
i download Microsoft Cinemania 1994,1995,and 1997 and like to watch them.
my pc is win 7 64 bit…
i believe andrea would be interest in this too… 😃

All you have to do is mount your downloaded disk in a virtual disk drive. Then open the disk (not run)so you can see the files/folders, search for an asterix * then sort your results by file type, select all of the video clips move them to a HDD folder then sort through those till you find the clip. If you find it shoot me a PM please. Good luck

My fan edit ideas
http://originaltrilogy.com/topic/Return-of-the-Sith-Revenge-of-the-Jedi-by-marduk666/id/17356

Author
Time

marduk666 said:

benduwan said:

i download the Microsoft Cinemania for a never seen scene like mentioned in this link

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Scenes_cut_from_Star_Wars

but this software is only for win 95.
can´t open this.i try the compatible mode ,virtuell machines or the browser.
spend hours of search.nothing work.
can someone help me?
i download Microsoft Cinemania 1994,1995,and 1997 and like to watch them.
my pc is win 7 64 bit…
i believe andrea would be interest in this too… 😃

All you have to do is mount your downloaded disk in a virtual disk drive. Then open the disk (not run)so you can see the files/folders, search for an asterix * then sort your results by file type, select all of the video clips move them to a HDD folder then sort through those till you find the clip. If you find it shoot me a PM please. Good luck

can i send you the files?it´s around 1,8gb.
don´t work by me…😦

Author
Time

emanswfan said:

I’m betting that in the new 4K release next year, they will have way more deleted scenes for the OT given how it’s been revealed that they’ve scanned all the original raw footage and have even shown some.

All of it?! Wow, they really went above and beyond this time. Do you have source on that?

Author
Time

benduwan said:

marduk666 said:

benduwan said:

i download the Microsoft Cinemania for a never seen scene like mentioned in this link

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Scenes_cut_from_Star_Wars

but this software is only for win 95.
can´t open this.i try the compatible mode ,virtuell machines or the browser.
spend hours of search.nothing work.
can someone help me?
i download Microsoft Cinemania 1994,1995,and 1997 and like to watch them.
my pc is win 7 64 bit…
i believe andrea would be interest in this too… 😃

All you have to do is mount your downloaded disk in a virtual disk drive. Then open the disk (not run)so you can see the files/folders, search for an asterix * then sort your results by file type, select all of the video clips move them to a HDD folder then sort through those till you find the clip. If you find it shoot me a PM please. Good luck

can i send you the files?it´s around 1,8gb.
don´t work by me…😦

edit: thanks for the help,find some clips.
sadly,the stormtrooper scene isn´t there:-(

Author
Time
 (Edited)

there are more releases of the Microsoft Cinemania?
i found 94,95,97.
does 92,93 and 96 exists?
anybody knows more about the stormtrooper scene?

Author
Time

The first one is the deleted scene just before the stormtroopers looking for 3PO and R2, when they are locked inside a building.
The third one looks like the Jabba scene in ANH.

Italian faneditor.
EDITS LIST:

  1. CHOSEN ONE - A Star Wars Story: https://originaltrilogy.com/topic/THE-CHOSEN-ONE-A-STAR-WARS-STORY-RELEASED/id/60721
  2. SHADOW OF THE PAST (EpI): https://originaltrilogy.com/topic/SHADOW-OF-THE-PAST-A-Phantom-Menace-edit/id/65473
  3. KEEPERS OF THE PEACE (EpII): https://originaltrilogy.com/topic/KEEPERS-OF-THE-PEACE-Attack-of-the-Clones-edit/id/66617/page/1#1274835
  4. THE SON OF SKYWALKER (EpIV): https://originaltrilogy.com/topic/Star-Wars-Episode-IV-The-Son-of-Skywalker/id/69085

YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsWtMZobefiq04JNuS2jFLQ?view_as=subscriber

Author
Time

IlFanEditore said:

The first one is the deleted scene just before the stormtroopers looking for 3PO and R2, when they are locked inside a building.
The third one looks like the Jabba scene in ANH.

I believe you are correct. If I recall, in the original version of the scene using the stand in actor, there were a few additional frames with each shot but most of them were cut down for pacing.

I’ve gone batshit several times over for the sake of historical preservation…

Author
Time

IlFanEditore said:

The first one is the deleted scene just before the stormtroopers looking for 3PO and R2, when they are locked inside a building.
The third one looks like the Jabba scene in ANH.

i´m afraid you don´t read correctly.
i ask for the first where the place is in the movie (for insert them),not what this is.
i have all these scenes and i know them.

for the third i´d like to know from which source this is.

Author
Time

Do you plan on adding The Last Jedi and The Rise of Skywalker to your edit?

Adywan’s Star Wars Revisited edits are to Blade Runner: The Final Cut as the original theatrical releases of the original trilogy are to the original version of Blade Runner.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

benduwan said:

i download the Microsoft Cinemania for a never seen scene like mentioned in this link

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Scenes_cut_from_Star_Wars

but this software is only for win 95.
can´t open this.i try the compatible mode ,virtuell machines or the browser.
spend hours of search.nothing work.
can someone help me?
i download Microsoft Cinemania 1994,1995,and 1997 and like to watch them.
my pc is win 7 64 bit…
i believe andrea would be interest in this too… 😃

Try xnviewmp

It might be a .PIC still image or a .PICT for that scene not video?

Have a look through the image files on the CD-ROM you can save them as Jpegs with that program

Author
Time

Ronster said:

benduwan said:

i download the Microsoft Cinemania for a never seen scene like mentioned in this link

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Scenes_cut_from_Star_Wars

but this software is only for win 95.
can´t open this.i try the compatible mode ,virtuell machines or the browser.
spend hours of search.nothing work.
can someone help me?
i download Microsoft Cinemania 1994,1995,and 1997 and like to watch them.
my pc is win 7 64 bit…
i believe andrea would be interest in this too… 😃

Try xnviewmp

It might be a .PIC still image or a .PICT for that scene not video?

Have a look through the image files on the CD-ROM you can save them as Jpegs with that program

marduk666 above has put me in the right direction,but thanks.

Author
Time

so,no one knows about this stormtrooper scene?
is there a script from the radio drama from the 80´s? i need the dialogs writen for translation.
thanks