Sign In

Star Wars Holiday Special - Zion Hybrid v2 — Page 4

Author
Time

Trying to get my hands on a copy of this as well, but I’m sadly not a member of MySpleen. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Author
Time

CaptainEO said:

Trying to get my hands on a copy of this as well, but I’m sadly not a member of MySpleen. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Check them PMs!

Author
Time

Does someone think they can send me a link to this?
Thanks in advance!

Author
Time

Dat_SW_Guy said:

I had a quick thought after downloading this from MySpleen, Did anybody even try to make a fan-edit of the SWHS?

‘Diary of a Wookiee Housewife’ is up on the spleen mate.

I am not brave enough to watch it - I’m not even brave enough to read the blurb/description about it 😉

originaltrilogy.com Moderator

I find that answer vague and unconvincing. Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves?
Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? And say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

Author
Time

Can someone send me a link? would be much appreciated!

Author
Time

I would love to get the link too. 😃

Author
Time

oojason said:

Dat_SW_Guy said:

I had a quick thought after downloading this from MySpleen, Did anybody even try to make a fan-edit of the SWHS?

‘Diary of a Wookiee Housewife’ is up on the spleen mate.

I am not brave enough to watch it - I’m not even brave enough to read the blurb/description about it 😉

It’s a decent edit, but some subtitles for the Wookiees are a bit vulgar and inappropriate.

this post has been edited.

Author
Time

Is it possible to get a link too?
As this sounds awesome!

Author
Time

I’m, quite interested too. My current version is lacking good audio/visuals.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

I had purchased the RiffTrax version in the past but would like to see the upgrade work done on this too, if possible. Keep up the great restoration work. Thanks in advance.

Author
Time

jaymz99 said:

I had purchased the RiffTrax version in the past but would like to see the upgrade work done on this too, if possible. Keep up the great restoration work. Thanks in advance.

Check ya PMs fam.

Author
Time

Hi! I’m Javier from Spain. I’m new here and I’d really be so grateful for a link. The Holiday Special was never shown in Spain and the copy I bought off iOffer years ago was so bad. Happy New Year everybody!

Author
Time

javiersarteaga said:

Hi! I’m Javier from Spain. I’m new here and I’d really be so grateful for a link. The Holiday Special was never shown in Spain and the copy I bought off iOffer years ago was so bad. Happy New Year everybody!

Check your messages, fam.

Author
Time

Hate to bother you since you seem to be getting a ton of requests for this but any chance I could get a link?

Author
Time

seriftips said:

Hate to bother you since you seem to be getting a ton of requests for this but any chance I could get a link?

Check your messages, I gotcha’ covered.

Author
Time

Thanks a million Alex!!

Alejandrojohanson said:

javiersarteaga said:

Hi! I’m Javier from Spain. I’m new here and I’d really be so grateful for a link. The Holiday Special was never shown in Spain and the copy I bought off iOffer years ago was so bad. Happy New Year everybody!

Check your messages, fam.

Author
Time

Is there any chance that I could get a copy of this version as well? Much appreciated.