Sign In

Star Trek: The Motion Picture - Director's Edition HD Recreation (V3 Now Available.) — Page 5

Author
Time

I spent a few hours with the A.I Video upscaler from Gigapixel. This could enhance the scenes used from the DVD very good. Any Chance tue will be a V4 using AI tech?

Author
Time

Hey man, I have been looking for this version of STTMP for a long time. I’d really appreciate being able to view your work!

Thanks in advance!

Author
Time

Hi can I get download links to both versions. Many thanks!

Author
Time

Hi great to hear! Can I get a link to V3? Thanks!

Author
Time

Does this version have all scenes from the theatrical, tv, director’s cut, etc. all combined into 1 “mega” version? That’s what I’m looking for but there’s a million fan edits of the Star Trek movies and it gets real confusing fast. Thanks.

Author
Time

Hi all,

I am relatively new to this forum, and am very interested in accessing a high quality laserdisc rip of Star Trek: The Motion Picture - Special Longer Version. It has been very difficult to access elsewhere, even on MySpleen. If anyone has a copy of this, or knows where I might be able to find it, I would greatly appreciate a PM. Thanks!

Author
Time

Dear ElectricTriangle,

first of all, thank you for all the trouble you went into to create and update this version.
Even without seeing it, your work is immensely appreciated.

While I am new here, I would still appreciate the chance to actually see and enjoy this work, so I will try a PM… if anybody else has the time and cares pointing a new guy to the right direction, I would really be grateful.

Thank you very much in advance & all the best

Author
Time

Does anyone have disc and Blu Ray case art for this?

Author
Time

We’re uploading this to a public tracker. There is nothing you can do.

Put subtitles on your fan releases.

Author
Time

I see that account has already been banned for being rude and spamming, but I found the comment funny. I include subtitles for this project (in multiple languages) and I certainly don’t mind it being on public trackers: I want as many people to enjoy it as possible. The problem is no one seeds stuff like this on public trackers anymore.

Star Trek: The Motion Picture - Director’s Edition HD Recreation
Duel (1971) - The Hybrid Cut
The Phantom of the Opera - 1925 Version Reconstruction - Rare Scores Collection

Author
Time
 (Edited)

I’m looking for a version that has all, or as much as possible, of all scenes from all versions (theatrical, TV, director’s, etc.). I don’t mind if the scenes are moved around or not to try and make them blend better but I’m just looking for the longest version (even if it may not be the “best” version from a technical movie point of view). Do either of these versions have all/most scenes from all/most versions of the movies? I read the notes but I’m a bit of a noob…

I did some research on Star Trek fan-edits and there’s just wayyyyyyyy too many out there and the info is often a bit vague on some of the websites I checked so I figured I’d just ask 😃

P.S. Your work looks amazing BTW and thank you so very much for sharing your love & work with us.

EDIT: I sent you a PM, but it’s not showing up in my private topics section (my private messages with others are though). I sent it again but that’s not not showing up either. Figured I’d let you know in case there’s some issue with the website.

Author
Time

matel28 said:

I’m looking for a version that has all, or as much as possible, of all scenes from all versions (theatrical, TV, director’s, etc.). I don’t mind if the scenes are moved around or not to try and make them blend better but I’m just looking for the longest version (even if it may not be the “best” version from a technical movie point of view). Do either of these versions have all/most scenes from all/most versions of the movies? I read the notes but I’m a bit of a noob…

I did some research on Star Trek fan-edits and there’s just wayyyyyyyy too many out there and the info is often a bit vague on some of the websites I checked so I figured I’d just ask 😃

P.S. Your work looks amazing BTW and thank you so very much for sharing your love & work with us.

EDIT: I sent you a PM, but it’s not showing up in my private topics section (my private messages with others are though). I sent it again but that’s not not showing up either. Figured I’d let you know in case there’s some issue with the website.

I download this movie using a torrent files. The quality is eccelent. But some scene are not of the Director’s Cut. In the scene of kirk, spock and McCoy in the officers Lounge from the windows there’isnt the Warp Nacelle. When the Enterprise came in the V-Ger Location the scene is from the Teatrical Edition, not of the Director’s.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

DarthVader1981 said:
But some scene are not of the Director’s Cut. In the scene of kirk, spock and McCoy in the officers Lounge from the windows there’isnt the Warp Nacelle. When the Enterprise came in the V-Ger Location the scene is from the Teatrical Edition, not of the Director’s.

There are two versions of this, the purist edition has the further DVD effects you want. I will pm you the links.

Star Trek: The Motion Picture - Director’s Edition HD Recreation
Duel (1971) - The Hybrid Cut
The Phantom of the Opera - 1925 Version Reconstruction - Rare Scores Collection

Author
Time

matel28 said:

EDIT: I sent you a PM, but it’s not showing up in my private topics section (my private messages with others are though). I sent it again but that’s not not showing up either. Figured I’d let you know in case there’s some issue with the website.

I sent you a reply to your 2nd pm, let me know if you haven’t received it.

Star Trek: The Motion Picture - Director’s Edition HD Recreation
Duel (1971) - The Hybrid Cut
The Phantom of the Opera - 1925 Version Reconstruction - Rare Scores Collection

Author
Time

Can i kindly Request the link to This Please
Thankyou

!

Author
Time

ElectricTriangle said:

DarthVader1981 said:
But some scene are not of the Director’s Cut. In the scene of kirk, spock and McCoy in the officers Lounge from the windows there’isnt the Warp Nacelle. When the Enterprise came in the V-Ger Location the scene is from the Teatrical Edition, not of the Director’s.

There are two versions of this, the purist edition has the further DVD effects you want. I will pm you the links.

Doing a random Google search to see if an “HD” version of the Director’s Edition exists, and it lead me here. Any links that you have to offer would be greatly appreciated!

Author
Time

Dear Electric Triangle,

I am a new member to this forum and I find the topics that you and the other members discuss extremely interesting. I am fascinated with seeing classic movies that have had their deleted scenes restored and their cumbersome visual effects upgraded with modern CGI.

I am wondering, would you please contact me with a link to download a copy of your Star Trek: TMP the Director’s Cut in the 1080p resolution? (I already own a copy of the original on DVD.)

Also, I am wondering, had anyone attempted to create a “real” special edition of Steven Spielberg’s Close Encounters of the Third Kind… with all of the deleted scenes included into the movie?

I eagerly await your reply.

Yours sincerely,
David Brown (member name: davbro02).

Author
Time

Dear Electric Triangle,

Thank You for the link(s). I am attempting to download now.

Yours sincerely,
David Brown (member name: davbro02@bigpond.com).