Star Wars - Episode I: The Ancient Lore - V2 EDITION
Episode I is the best-looking of the three prequels, with a lot of devotion put into them from both the crew, actors as well as the director himself before he went all ludacris on digital moviemaking. It is also the most dull of the three prequels, with little to no character motivation or even plot explanation.
This project was started at fanedit ORG in around 2014, but was abandoned due to hardware loss. It got re-started somewhere around early 2015. The entire purpose of this edit is to re-make the entire movie into a very interesting and exciting piece of cinema, with the very best of my ability to make it into a coherent Star Wars addition, full of wonder, mystery, compelling characters and life.
[The Changes - Per V2 Edition, V1 is scrapped and was more of a beta version]
- There are more new visual effects than i can count, and many alterations to both audio (voice and alien language) as well as music and sound effects.
- Story narrative altered. The Nemodians are motivated by revenge as much as Sidious’s plot (;which is to create a clone army on Naboo).
- Appearances of Lord Sidious will have his hologram face hidden for a duration of the beginning to create mystery, as well as his hologram voice altered and new plot points given. Perhaps even the entire movie.
- The Nemodians (Nute Gunray & Co.) speak in foreign Alien language, to give of new and menacing voices, as well as completely new plot points for the story.
- The Purple saber of Mace Windu will be removed in my trilogy, and given to Qui-Gon. It makes him more important, and fits his rogue style as he choses not to be on the Jedi Council. Mace Windu will get green.
- Battle Droids has a new voice, but hardly ever speak.
- Jar-Jar Binks will serve as comic relief, although appearances or voice from him that diminish an important character or story moment, will be removed or decreased. His presence is that of C-3PO in A New Hope; he’s there, but he doesn’t take up screentime that he does not deserve.
- Qui-Gon is the main character of the story. This is very clear throughout. Obi-Wan and Anakin are side-characters that will get to shine a little bit throughout, but are part of a bigger puzzle to occur in the later entries of the trilogy.
- Anakin has, to the very best of my ability, become a very strict, grown-up kid with a lot of personality. This comes across in his dialogue with Wattoo and Sebulba, as well as his lack of stupid lines or groans or unecessary screentime. There are neither any accidents in his actions.
- Anakin is not any chosen one, and his father died gambling. His mother is all he has. Anakin and Padme’s love theme is given to Anakin and his mom and their relationship.
- Darth Maul has more screentime and presence throughout.
The Nemodians have gathered political supporters, systems, planets - and most importantly - techonology and intelligence - through the co-operation with Palpatine, aka. Lord Sidious, for years. Naboo is the movie’s target for invasion, because this is where Palpatine sees fit to create his Clone Army; Naboo has everything they need - the huge space travel gap between them and the Republic, and all the resources needed.
- Most of this comes across throughout the dialouge and actions taking place in the film.
///////// PREVIEW CLIPS /////////////
THE MOVIE’S OPENING (5M, 30 SEC ## This IS OUTDATED and from VERSION I)
SITH LORDS ON TATOOINE (Some VIDEO FX will be updated for V2)
BEGINNING OF THE END (Will be updated)
QUI-GON VS MAUL (Might be updated)
THE ENDING PT. 1 (Will be updated)