Sign In

STAR WARS: EP VI -RETURN OF THE JEDI "REVISITED EDITION"ADYWAN - NOW IN PRODUCTION — Page 111

Author
Time

My only problem with Han in Jedi is his jealousy at Luke.
Han & Leia fell in love in Empire and even tell each other!
Leia’s first word’s to Han in Jedi is “…Someone who loves you.” !!!
Then Han spends the rest of the film jealous & suspicious of LukenLeia.
It’s really stupid.

Ray’s Lounge
Biggs in ANH edit idea
ROTJ opening edit idea

Author
Time

ray_afraid said:

My only problem with Han in Jedi is his jealousy at Luke.
Han & Leia fell in love in Empire and even tell each other!
Leia’s first word’s to Han in Jedi is “…Someone who loves you.” !!!
Then Han spends the rest of the film jealous & suspicious of LukenLeia.
It’s really stupid.

True, but who said love was always sensible? 😃

Author
Time

Snaketibe said:

ray_afraid said:

My only problem with Han in Jedi is his jealousy at Luke.
Han & Leia fell in love in Empire and even tell each other!
Leia’s first word’s to Han in Jedi is “…Someone who loves you.” !!!
Then Han spends the rest of the film jealous & suspicious of LukenLeia.
It’s really stupid.

True, but who said love was always sensible? 😃

Ugh.
It’s not a complicated situation. Han has zero reason to be jealous of Luke. It just makes Han seem like a stupid teenager.
Throw all the clichés at it ya want. It’s bad. Real bad.

Ray’s Lounge
Biggs in ANH edit idea
ROTJ opening edit idea

Author
Time

ray_afraid said:

Snaketibe said:

ray_afraid said:

My only problem with Han in Jedi is his jealousy at Luke.
Han & Leia fell in love in Empire and even tell each other!
Leia’s first word’s to Han in Jedi is “…Someone who loves you.” !!!
Then Han spends the rest of the film jealous & suspicious of LukenLeia.
It’s really stupid.

True, but who said love was always sensible? 😃

Ugh.
It’s not a complicated situation. Han has zero reason to be jealous of Luke. It just makes Han seem like a stupid teenager.
Throw all the clichés at it ya want. It’s bad. Real bad.

There’s also the fact that it’s just two scenes and can be cut with ease. When Luke leaves Leia, wipe to the landing platform. With the second scene, just arrange the lines like this:

“He wasn’t. I can feel it.”
Han looks at Leia, confused
“He’s my brother.”

DarthRush did this in his fanedit, which is a good base for a cutlist.

Author
Time

ray_afraid said:

Yep. It’s an easy fix & a must in my book.
Dunno that Ady agrees, but I obviously hope so.

Han: “Who are you?”
Leia:“Someone who loves you.”
Han: “…WHO ARE YOU?!”

😃 😃

Author
Time

benduwan said:

ray_afraid said:

Yep. It’s an easy fix & a must in my book.
Dunno that Ady agrees, but I obviously hope so.

Han: “Who are you?”
Leia:“Someone who loves you.”
Han: “…WHO ARE YOU?!”

😃 😃

I think this is better:

Han: “Who are you?”
Leia:“Someone who loves you.”
Han: “…Luke?!”

I am a kite dancing in a hurricane …
https://twitter.com/ActivistFangirl

Author
Time

Actually “Luke, is that who you can tell?” would fit perfectly there. He’s blind and confused - not the time for guessing games.

Preferred Saga:
PT: Hal9000
4/5: Adywan
6: NSP
7/8: Hal9000

Author
Time

Han: “Who are you?”
Leia:“Someone who loves you.”
Han: “Qi’ra?”
Leia: “??? You bastard. Who the f**k is Qi’ra?!”

Author
Time
 (Edited)

ladyferry said:

benduwan said:

ray_afraid said:

Yep. It’s an easy fix & a must in my book.
Dunno that Ady agrees, but I obviously hope so.

Han: “Who are you?”
Leia:“Someone who loves you.”
Han: “…WHO ARE YOU?!”

😃 😃

I think this is better:

Han: “Who are you?”
Leia:“Someone who loves you.”
Han: “Qi’ra?!”
Leia: “What?!”
Han: “What?!”
Chewy: (laughs in Wookiee to Han) “you’re in a LOT more trouble now”…

How I read it… 😉
 

Edit: Great minds Matt.F, great minds…

😉

originaltrilogy.com Moderator

I find that answer vague and unconvincing. Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves?
Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? And say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

Author
Time

Bingowings said:

I don’t know if it could be done but. In Return of the Jedi Han says to Luke “I owe you one” it would have worked better if he said “You still owe me one” as he saved Luke in the original Death Star attack and on the frozen wastes of Both. It would show that despite his gratitude for being saved he has retained his essential 'Han’ness, something sorely missed in this film.

It really just shows Han is really bad at math.

TAFKA TheBoost

Author
Time

he is gonna add ‘The Ghost’ from Rebels in the battle of Endor???

Author
Time

Mr. Funny Man said:

he is gonna add ‘The Ghost’ from Rebels in the battle of Endor???

I hope so. Given what he did re: Rebels in ESB:R, it feels possible.

Author
Time

timdiggerm said:

Mr. Funny Man said:

he is gonna add ‘The Ghost’ from Rebels in the battle of Endor???

I hope so. Given what he did re: Rebels in ESB:R, it feels possible.

Wait, what?!

“You can’t polish a turd. But you can shape it to look like candy.”

Author
Time
 (Edited)

I’ve always wanted to know, is there a way to fix instances where the mouths don’t match the spoken dialogue?

In Blade Runner: The Final Cut a digital correction is made where a stand ins mouth is used to correct a scene so that Harrison Ford’s talking mouth matches the dialogue correctly.

Could the same be done using a 2D mouth effect?

Analog Releases of Films That Contain Deleted, Extended, & Alternate Footage That’ve Never Been Released on DVD/BluRay

Author
Time

I believe HAL9000 did something like that in his TFA edit where he changed a line. It’s not hugely different from what Ady did with Yoda. Where in the film are you thinking about?

The Hobbit: Roadshow Edition